Smiths Headline Offer For This Year's Coachella Festival Refused By Morrissey; ticket update - TTY

Re: Smiths Headline Offer For This Year's Coachella Festival Refused By Morrissey - T

Some sad asshole got rattled about somebody posting an opinion that wasn't the same as his his own.

Re: Smiths Headline Offer For This Year's Coachella Festival Refused By Morrissey - T

I'm confused as to what point this discussion turned to the topic of acne?

Psychic Nigel made a connection with Grant Gauld earlier, and through Grants comment described the type of person that Grant is. If you believe all that mumbo-jumbo it seems Grant is going through changes and his voice is going to bring an end to his choir days.

I think it says, "The Smiths used to be my band but now I have a new one and 'I'm okay by myself'"

To stop anyone from buying tickets in the hope that the headline offer would be accepted?

Nooooo, Morrissey doesn't care about other people's time or money. :p

No to The Smiths but no mention of Morrissey/Marr NOT playing! :guitar:

Re: Article: Smiths Headline Offer For This Year's Coachella Festival Refused By Morr

what a waste of time, asking a reunion with Moz.

I have to say that did cross my mind too.

P.

:doh: Give it up girlfriend!

The first thing that crossed my mind was did they bother asking Marr? And if so what was his answer? Perhaps one of the twitterati could ask him.

TTY states the STAPLES CENTER show in LA is 97% sold out at 11,8-- tickets. Isn't Staples an 18,000 seat venue?

Re: Article: Smiths Headline Offer For This Year's Coachella Festival Refused By Morr

TTY states the STAPLES CENTER show in LA is 97% sold out at 11,8-- tickets. Isn't Staples an 18,000 seat venue?

Yes. You're quite right.

Strange to report that.

I know large venues can size down a bit, particularly if the artist is not selling well enough. If it wasn't for the rescheduling, I'm sure his percentage of ticket sales would have been low for the original date.

1/3 of it was shut down due to meat contamination

look, if you are going to the completely unnecessary effort of telling me what offers you(Moz) have turned down :rolleyes:
then the least he could do is also say how much they offered $ :cool:

Is 18k the number of seats when it is used as sports arena?

How many (if any) seats are lost to the stage, wings and back of stage for concerts and shows?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom