Sending love to Morrissey from us all here

ALLIE WALLS

What with all of the recent cancellations for dubious reasons i feel that at best we can offer our support and wish him our very best love, my thoughts are that he is still grieving the loss of his dear mother so lets offer him our heartfelt love instead of slagging him off. We wouldnt want anything bad to happen would we ?

I’ll be painting for you tonight Morrissey. Otherwise I lack motivation to paint. It’s a portrait of you with Shirley Manson. I’m looking forward to it. I enjoy it. I just don’t bother doing it much on my own, so it’ll be my gift to you…which is really a gift to myself.

This is so cringey

Hope Morrissey recovers (mentally, physically) soon!
He was Maladjusted in 97, why should he change his strange behaviour now? I wish him better, lyrically and musically too. Yes, I say a little prayer, especially for that.

What with all of the recent cancellations for dubious reasons i feel that at best we can offer our support and wish him our very best love, my thoughts are that he is still grieving the loss of his dear mother so lets offer him our heartfelt love instead of slagging him off. We wouldnt want anything bad to happen would we ?
I'd really like anything bad to be happening to him; ideally, something prolonged and fatal.

This is so cringey
Indeed. There's no indication there's anything wrong with Morrissey, and he's been regularly cancelling shows for decades. This is who he is. He's probably in the pub with Damon and Noel right now, having a merry old time.

Or is that luff? For him and his peeps. :cool: :praying: 💙

p.s. a couple of Smiths tunes have just come on the radio. TIALTNGO...

...my thoughts are that he is still grieving the loss of his dear mother
What about the hundreds of shows he cancelled in the years before his mother passed? This is standard Morrissey procedure - nothing to start worrying about. He always does this.

I can't wait till moz is senile! I really hope old age does a number on him! That would be a fitting conclusion for someone who has chosen to live his life the way he has: alone, aloof, only thinking of himself, never sticking his neck out for anyone, never showing any gratitude for what he has. To lose his mind, which is so toxic, would be a sort of purification, undoing all his messes, rendering him back to a childlike state. It is the necessary final step in the journey of moz.

I can't wait till moz is senile! I really hope old age does a number on him! That would be a fitting conclusion for someone who has chosen to live his life the way he has: alone, aloof, only thinking of himself, never sticking his neck out for anyone, never showing any gratitude for what he has. To lose his mind, which is so toxic, would be a sort of purification, undoing all his messes, rendering him back to a childlike state. It is the necessary final step in the journey of moz.
You really hate him that much? and you come here all the time?

You really hate him that much? and you come here all the time?

I don't know anywhere on the internet where there is more festering hate for Morrissey than this site. I mean a deeply felt hatred, fueled by knowledge of all his foibles and character flaws going back for decades.

I don't know anywhere on the internet where there is more festering hate for Morrissey than this site. I mean a deeply felt hatred, fueled by knowledge of all his foibles and character flaws going back for decades.
I do love Morrissey, but I think it's absolutely disgraceful the way he conducts himself. It is necessary for his disgraceful behavior to be wiped away in order for the fabric of the universe to be whole again.

I don’t think anyone hates Morrissey, it’s actually the opposite. Many people love him for his music, but his more recent behaviour is making it difficult to like him.

Back
Top Bottom