reply from g mex

lostsoul2

full time moz fan
Thanks for your mail. Morrissey will not be appearing at G-Mex/MICC - I
can only imagine he would be at the MEN Arena if you want to try them, I
have included their contact details below for your convenience.
[email protected] try for youself

Very interesting......
Makes sense, no gig has been at G-Mex since the MEN Arena opened. So why now and why would Morrissey play at a place he knows is crap?
Also, there are no bands booked to play the MEN Arena on both of the dates given.

....also, just looked at True To You. The German dates are not even on there. Anyone know why?

Has the only confirmation come from truetoyou?

It could be that someone has hacked the site and there are no gigs booked at all.

But this happens everytime there's a gig announced. It comes up on TTY or elsewhere and people start emailing the venue only to be told there is no gig. It happens everytime! The venues say no as it's not been officially announced yet.

Not that I'm saying that is 100% what's happening in this case, but that's the normal way these things happen. I wouldn't start worrying anyway.

Exactly. There were a number of gigs on this tour that we've heard of weeks before they were officially announced - and they all happened!

My guess is that you'll hear a different story if you e-mail them on Oct 13th.

It does seem a bit odd to me. Gmex has no music events listed at all and as far as I know nobody plays there anymore. MEN arena has no bands listed to play on those nights so it would appear that the venue is free. No confirmation on any other site.

If it wasn't for the germany gigs I would say it was a hoax but the fact he is playing there gives me some hope.

I have only been to two concerts at Gmex, Bjork and Oasis and the sound at both was terrible.

I'll wait and see if Seetickets mail me with ticket details before getting too excited with this announcement.

Back
Top Bottom