Morrissey Central "Presale UK Tickets." (June 20, 2022)

Sod it, was on the fence but I'm in for Manchester. Pre-sale via O2 went fine. £70.45 in total.

Not seen Moz live in 10 years or so. Let's goooo

brum is cheapest for those on budget...

Sorted two tickets for Manchester - is it just me or do Ticketmaster/O2 Priority always whack on loads of expensive fees? I swear See Tickets and Gigs & Tours are much cheaper on these fees.

Oh well, it is what it is these days - gigs are expensive! Really looking forward to seeing Moz again as last time out in Leeds was literally the week before the pandemic. I'm hoping for he Palladium too, but that's another issue!

Considering the size of the venues, that was very easy. Especially Manchester.
Good luck lasses and lads, today and Thursday xx

If the touts do buy a lot of tickets, they will probably get their fingers burned...
Yeah, I don't think there will be many touts this time. Granted, they have generally been bigger venues, but Morrissey has struggled to sellout venues in the UK in recent years, and even the recent smaller US shows didn't sell out, so you'd have to be very brave to buy a stack of tickets at £70 a go hoping to turn a profit.

Could someone with O2 please share pricing details for the two London gigs? Biggest thanks in advance!

Yeah, I don't think there will be many touts this time. Granted, they have generally been bigger venues, but Morrissey has struggled to sellout venues in the UK in recent years, and even the recent smaller US shows didn't sell out, so you'd have to be very brave to buy a stack of tickets at £70 a go hoping to turn a profit.
I think the fan-to-fan resale on the official sites is helping to kill the tout culture!

I think the fan-to-fan resale on the official sites is helping to kill the tout culture!
And mobile tickets? Can’t really stand around outside flogging tix

Brixton sorted, need to get one for Glasgow and one for the other London gig on Thursday.

Good morning, has any of the other venues or sites got pre- sales thanks

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom