Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

@Born to Harangue can you set me up with your cousin?! he sounds like a catch! as you know, im a bit of a cougar so the nearly one decade age difference shouldnt be a problem. plus i like irish boys (but ONLY the cute ones--sorry babes!)

Wow honey bunny, you're into bald 31 year old possibly autistic metalheads who don't read? I guess you gotta take what you can get! I haven't seen him in a while but I'll make sure this information gets passed on to him; his parents will be thrilled to get him out of the house finally. You're so altruistic! Maybe you can come and stay with him in his box room. According to my uncle the walls are mouldy and the room is stuffy because my cousin never opens the window. You'll feel right at home in these surroundings!

Wow honey bunny, you're into bald 31 year old possibly autistic metalheads who don't read? I guess you gotta take what you can get! I haven't seen him in a while but I'll make sure this information gets passed on to him; his parents will be thrilled to get him out of the house finally. You're so altruistic! Maybe you can come and stay with him in his box room. According to my uncle the walls are mouldy and the room is stuffy because my cousin never opens the window. You'll feel right at home in these surroundings!
yeah! ask him if i can move in with him and his parents!!!

and how are things with you, honey bunny?! own your own house yet?! gee, i cant imagine how easy breezy life must be in ireland if a person can own their own house at 35!!!!

@Born to Harangue
one more thing, honey bunny!!!! all joking aside, i really need your opinion on this!!!! so, AI has really gotten me down, honey bunny. it seems to have come out of nowhere and now it's overtaking everything!!!! so what i want to know is: is there even any point in trying to be a novelist anymore, considering that AI will probably just write novels in the future? i mean, could a real person even have a career in it anymore? because i have about 3 novel ideas lined up, enough to make up an oeuvre --but what the f*** is the point if i cant make a career or money out of it?!?! like, i might as well just throw in the towel now! what do you think, honey bunny?!

@nicky wire's legs Don't be a luddite like @Gregor Samsa! AI has a wealth of possibilities. I'm looking forward to the day when I can type "create a 1980s style synth-driven song, key of A, 3 minutes in length, male lead singer with female backing vocals, use a diminished chord in the chorus" etc. into an AI app and it'll return a fully formed song. Instead of listening to Spotify playlists we could create playlists of AI songs that were made by our own commands. But the Gregor Samsas of this world clutch their pearls and go "oh nooooooo". Quite literally railing against things that we have no control over, typing it on an internet forum where it's instantly viewable to people all over the world, a feat which people 50 years ago wouldn't even have been able to imagine, and he's telling us technology is going to kill us all :tearsofjoy:. "Yes I'm typing this on the internet which is only a few decades old and is one of the greatest achievements in history and has changed our lives forever, but I'm telling you this AI stuff is going to destroy us; it's too much." What a wet blanket! Some people live to be doomsayers.

As for your book: write it and if it's good enough it'll receive attention, how about that!? I'm not going to go back and forth with you about your book because it's getting to be like when LH forces people to listen to the same few stories of hers that never happened. You've been talking about it on this forum for six years already and at last count you had 18,000 words written, there are probably people who release 18,000 word essays on substack every month ("oh, but you don't understand: those essays are not imbued with the same level of care and attention that I put into my characters" yeah, yeah), now you're even creating imaginary problems for yourself where the threat of AI destroys your ability to earn a living as a professional writer. Here's something that's far more of a threat to your ability to earn a living as a professional writer than AI: your own reluctance to write the f****** book! Six years is long enough to discuss it, it's time (way past time) either to put up or shut up. There'll be no more free motivational speeches from me about it!!

Last edited:
@nicky wire's legs Don't be a luddite like @Gregor Samsa! AI has a wealth of possibilities. I'm looking forward to the day when I can type "create a 1980s style synth-driven song, key of A, 3 minutes in length, male lead singer with female backing vocals, use a diminished chord in the chorus" etc. into an AI app and it'll return a fully formed song. Instead of listening to Spotify playlists we could create playlists of AI songs that were made by our own commands. But the Gregor Samsas of this world clutch their pearls and go "oh nooooooo". Quite literally railing against things that we have no control over, typing it on an internet forum where it's instantly viewable to people all over the world, a feat which people 50 years ago wouldn't even have been able to imagine, and he's telling us technology is going to kill us all :tearsofjoy:. "Yes I'm typing this on the internet which is only a few decades old and is one of the greatest achievements in history and has changed our lives forever, but I'm telling you this AI stuff is going to destroy us; it's too much." What a wet fish! Some people live to be doomsayers.

As for your book: write it and if it's good enough it'll receive attention, how about that!? I'm not going to go back and forth with you about your book because it's getting to be like when LH forces people to listen to the same few stories of hers that never happened. You've been talking about it on this forum for six years already and at last count you had 18,000 words written, there are probably people who release 18,000 word essays on substack every month ("oh, but you don't understand: those essays are not imbued with the same level of care and attention that I put into my characters" yeah, yeah), now you're even creating imaginary problems for yourself where the threat of AI destroys your ability to earn a living as a professional writer. Here's something that's far more of a threat to your ability to earn a living as a professional writer than AI: your own reluctance to write the f****** book! Six years is long enough to discuss it, it's time (way past time) either to put up or shut up. There'll be no more free motivational speeches from me about it!!
you dont understand, honey bunny, because you dont know what its like to be one of those whom the gods have imbued with divine talent and what an affront AI is to that!!! i knew technology was no good the day in grade 11 when we watched koyaanisquatsi and our assignment was to guess what the word meant. well, naturally, i just knew what it meant, so i came back the next day prepared to tell everyone and be rightfully shown to be the smartest person in the room. well, little did i expect, everyone had gone home the night before and looked it up on the internet so they all knew what it meant and my preternatural brilliance went un-oohed and aahed over!!!! tell me that's okay, honey bunny!!!! i dare you!!!!!

well, honey bunny, it just so happens that the previous book "neil" has been placed on the back burner--for NOW, and im writing a NEW book which is the book i was meant to write and which is flowing beautifully!!!! and after this one i have an idea for the NEXT one, and then after THAT one, ill write the NEIL one!!!!! i dont know what happened but suddenly how to write and what to write became very clear to me!!!! i think my problem is that i was taking it too seriously, whereas my whole talent relies on NOT taking things too seriously, on the desecration of the sacred. i also realized that character portraits (which i am a prodigy at writing) can provide the vehicle for a plot, and so long as you have the refuge of a character portrait you dont need to work out all the glitches and flaws in the plot, because you can chalk it up to flaws in the person's character!!!!

so what im saying, honey bunny, is that it's practically in the bag!!!!!

AI will usurp art and music, making real living, breathing artists and real art redundant, and people in general and airhead philistines like Born to Eat Meringue will either go “meh, whatever” or fully embrace it because of their lack of soul, creativity and basic intelligence.

And Born, I didn’t @ you because I know you read every word posted on this site (because of your condition).

AI will usurp art and music, making real living, breathing artists and real art redundant, and people in general and airhead philistines like Born to Eat Meringue will either go “meh, whatever” or fully embrace it because of their lack of soul, creativity and basic intelligence.

And Born, I didn’t @ you because I know you read every word posted on this site (because of your condition).
yeah :( makes you wonder what the hell is the point of doing anything? does it even matter if creation is a sacred divine experience if AI can come along and just whip something up that has enough semblance of art that everyone will mistake it for the real thing? are talentless individuals to be on par with geniuses and virtuosos? are the gods and the muses just to be forgotten? why cant we just stop this shit, make a pause? it makes me so mad. it's not improving anything in any meaningful way. it's destroying everything that made life worth living. i hate it. :mad:

Hehe I was just thinking, inspired by the rating system on this website, imagine if we were all able to go around rating people in person. It would require people always to wear their Google glasses while outdoors (I'll go with the glasses in this scenario that I'm outlining anyway, although maybe there could be a less cumbersome way of going about it). If you go into the city for an hour, the face of everyone you walk past gets registered by your glasses, and you have the option to decide with the movement of your eyes whether to give them a positive rating or negative rating. This also gets registered by that person's glasses, but there's a ten or twenty minute delay before it has an effect on their rating so that they won't be able to tell who gave them what rating. It's totally anonymous you see, hehe! You can't trust some people not to take it personally, and this delay would remove the likelihood of fights and arguments breaking out on the street. Let's say 5 cents gets added to a person's bank account for each rating they give to incentivize them to keep doing it, and for richer people the money can go directly to a charity of their choice to make them feel like they're good people.

Anyone can opt out of participating if they choose but they'll be treated like an ostracized minority if they do because this is the future, baby. The ratings given could be based on appearance, clothing, demeanour, the voice of the person if you overhear them speaking, a combination of all those things, or completely different reasons. When you get home from the city, you can check the anonymous ratings you received while you were out and about, and might see that you have 537 new ratings or something. You could then look at your positive and negative percentages, and if you only got a 30% positive rating during that time, maybe you'd never wear the outfit you wore that day ever again. And perhaps these real life anonymous ratings could be added to people's online profiles, so a woman swiping through her matches on a dating app would be able to see that a man has a 61% anonymous approval rating, and she might make her decision on whether to swipe left or right based on that. Thinking "hmm so when I'm out in public with him, about 61% of people will view my partner positively, which will reflect on me too. That's not good enough, I need at least 80% --- NEXT".

There are some rough edges to this idea that I'd need to smooth out (like whether there should be a rating retirement age and past a certain point you'll receive no new ratings, you'll just have a 'lifetime rating' -- which perhaps could be engraved on your headstone, if burials still occur by then. 'Here lies Justin Smith 2010-2081. Lifetime approval rating 73%. May he rest in peace.') but I think what I'm suggesting is an appropriate system for an increasingly shallow society. A luddite like Gregor 'the robots are going to enslave us' Samsa will clutch his pearls again of course upon seeing this and go "oh nooooo, the ruination of us all!". I bet you've got an issue with my soulless vision for the future of humanity, haven't you Gregor, you technophobe? :mad::mad:

Last edited:
Hehe I was just thinking, inspired by the rating system on this website, imagine if we were all able to go around rating people in person. It would require people always to wear their Google glasses while outdoors (I'll go with the glasses in this scenario that I'm outlining anyway, although maybe there could be a less cumbersome way of going about it). If you go into the city for an hour, the face of everyone you walk past gets registered by your glasses, and you have the option to decide with your eyes whether to give them a positive rating or negative rating. This also gets registered by that person's glasses, but there's a ten or twenty minute delay before it has an effect on their rating so that they won't be able to tell who gave them what rating. It's totally anonymous you see, hehe! You can't trust some people not to take it personally, and this delay would remove the likelihood of fights and arguments breaking out on the street. Let's say 5 cents gets added to a person's bank account for each rating they give to incentivize them to rate, or for richer people the money can go directly to a charity of their choice to make them feel like they're good people.

Anyone can opt out of participating if they choose but they'll be treated like an ostracized minority if they do because this is the future, baby. The ratings given could be based on appearance, clothing, demeanour, the voice of the person if you overhear them speaking, a combination of all those things, or completely different reasons. When you get home from the city, you can check the anonymous ratings you received while you were out and about, and might see that you have 537 new ratings or something. You could then look at your positive and negative percentages, and if you only got a 30% positive rating during that time, maybe you'd never wear the outfit you wore that day ever again. And perhaps the real life anonymous ratings could be added to people's online profiles, so a woman swiping through her matches on a dating app would be able to see that a man has a 61% anonymous approval rating, and she might make her decision on whether to swipe left or right based on that. Thinking "hmm so when I'm out in public with him, about 61% of people will view my partner positively, which will reflect on me too. That's not good enough, I need at least 80% --- NEXT".

There are some rough edges to this idea that I'd need to smooth out (like whether there should be a rating retirement age and past a certain point you'll receive no new ratings, you'll just have a 'lifetime rating' -- which perhaps could be engraved on your headstone! 'Here lies Justin Smith 2010-2081. Lifetime approval rating 73%. May he rest in peace.') but I think what I'm suggesting is an appropriate system for an increasingly shallow society. A luddite like Gregor 'the robots are going to enslave us' Samsa will clutch his pearls again of course upon seeing this and go "oh nooooo, the ruination of us all!". I bet you've got an issue with my soulless vision for the future of humanity, haven't you Gregor, you technophobe? :mad::mad:
Me n' Gregor are going to go live in a cottage in the woods and live off the land and surround ourselves with art and music originating only from humans, cause unlike you Gregor seems like the sort who is popular with the ladies!

Me n' Gregor are going to go live in a cottage in the woods and live off the land and surround ourselves with art and music originating only from humans, cause unlike you Gregor seems like the sort who is popular with the ladies!

Hehe honey bunny, I began musing on that topic because I had just given one of @Johnnie Ray's thick-as-pig-sh!t posts a thumb down, and he quickly responded with multiple thumbs down to my posts which is what he invariably does. Nobody is allowed to give an honest downvote to any of his posts apparently, because he's too ultra sensitive and can't take it. So I thought "you know what, I'm going to teach this miserable cretin a lesson. I'll go and make something to eat, and when I get back I'm going to thumb him down 200 times in a row, potential timeout be damned". But while I was preparing and then eating the food, I began thinking about that idea for a new in-person rating system for some reason (which I call Google: First Impressions), and one thing led to another. I've put the plan for 200 thumbs down for Johnnie on the backburner for now, but I'd just like him to know this: you've posted twice as many times as I have on this site, so I can thumb you down twice as many times as you can thumb me down. Try me, pr!ck. Teehee honey bunny, so that was what happened there!

Last edited:
Hehe honey bunny, I began musing on that topic because I had just given one of @Johnnie Ray's thick-as-pig-sh!t posts a thumb down, and he quickly responded with multiple thumbs down to my posts which is what he invariably does. Nobody is allowed to give an honest downvote to any of his posts apparently, because he's too ultra sensitive and can't take it. So I thought "you know what, I'm going to teach this miserable cretin a lesson. I'll go and make something to eat, and when I get back I'm going to thumb him down 200 times in a row, potential time out be damned". But while I was preparing and then eating the food, I began thinking about this idea for a new in-person rating system for some reason (which I call Google: First Impressions), and one thing led to another. I've put the 200 thumbs down for Johnnie plan on the backburner for now, but I'd just like him to know this: you've posted twice as many times as I have on this site, so I can thumb you down twice as many times as you can thumb me down. Try me, pr!ck. Teehee honey bunny, so that was what happened there!
i have no idea what you're talking about, honey bunny, but im sure it's incredibly lame considering that you seem proud of yourself!

I don’t think Zionism is sexy, but nicky wire’s legs does in her current custom title. It would be sexy if they had settled in Madagascar, or even better, that remote city in Siberia the Russians had given them. They would have a place of their own, but they would still be in exile—and the fey, God-forsaken exile of the Jews is (for me) what’s sexy about them. Israeli Zionism has that proud, martial, Old Testament Jewish spirit that I can’t stand. And when they try to dress it up with tanned female soldiers on patrol, and youths dancing in neon Tel Aviv nightclubs, it makes it even worse.

With prayerful thoughts for Morrissey’s lonely, yearning tormented quest, as well as a sensitive, erudite and cultured soul on this forum who lost the faith . . .

I can't help but think of how badly Moz needs real guitar players in his touring band.
This is the first time in 40 years that Moz has two rhythm guitar players and no real lead player.
Gone is all the melodic and amazing tones and now we just get "chug rock" power chord strumming and distortion in stereo.

I miss the days of Alain and Boz!
The way Alain's Les Paul and Boz' Telecaster tones complimented each other with their each unique playing approach is the reason those 90's live shows kicks ass!

Without either of them the songs are missing the most important ingredients musically and now sound worse than most cover or tribute bands.
Its like his current backing band is trying to walk with two left feet going in circles playing the same setlist over and over.

Moz needs to have a serious talk with his touring manager or fire him!
The band line-up last year was the best it had been since 2004.

I think you posted a video from this same fellow before. His accent is unique, and difficult to place to the point where it began to bother me. So I looked him up. Turns out he's an American who has lived in England and is now in Ireland. Some people let a local dialect slip into their speech, like a sponge that soaks up influences; others resist it, perhaps out of stubbornness or regional pride. Living outside of my own native soil, I have found I am not the sponge type. At any rate, Roger Buck was doing okay here until he mentioned he believed in the lab leak theory. Basta!

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom