Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Well done Johnny for keeping your fans in the loop👏👏👏👏

This is what you do Mozz when you can’t make a show for what ever reason,
Rather than bite the hand of the people that feed you.

Buying (yet again):

CS949999-01A-BIG.jpg

Thinking:

What an incredible blu-ray transfer this is.
Stunning quality.
1973 never looked so good & Ronson's guitar playing at this gig is beyond sublime.
FWD.

Even though this scene was filmed over 20 times, you can still hear Sterling almost cracking up when he finally says "bodily fluids" towards the end.

About Johnny’s cancelled flight: he was due to play in Gothenburg at 17:00 last Saturday, his BA flight on Friday afternoon was cancelled. There were no direct flights to Gothenburg on Friday evening or Saturday morning, but he and band could have easily travelled via Stockholm or Copenhagen and made it to the festival if they’d wanted to. Whatever. I wasn’t going to see him anyway, I can’t stand his stupid hair LOL

Last edited:
Looking forward to this tonight.

That was fabulous, he was asked about certain songs and how they came about and then he played them, songs were Killing Moon, Dancing Horses, Proud To Fall (solo track from Candleland) and a new one from the forthcoming album called An Unstoppable Force. It would be fascinating to see Morrissey on one of these shows.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom