Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Someone slighted me recently. I'm still processing my disappointment and frustration. I'm left with thinking the thing I heard the few times I went to church; "Forgive them, for they know not what they do.", said by the real or mythical character Jesus. I'm not religious, but I'm licking my wounds with that salve.

theres a good new & used book store here that's closed now but ships free of charge for orders over $50. im gonna order a bunch of books from them. don't know why i didn't think of that before. I think I can special order some books I wanted too.

You're very combative rifke, to me, and obsequious to others. Your hardened regards when you're being 'nice' are left wanting. Something warm.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom