Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

ooh! theyre fabulous!

I like this:

I feel like I should have it becomes it looks like something royalty would wear on a day off and im sort of like royalty
Crikey that model's skinny.

ooh! theyre fabulous!

I like this:

I feel like I should have it becomes it looks like something royalty would wear on a day off and im sort of like royalty

Nooooo! They're like those weird dollies people have to cover up their spare toilet roll (because of course toilet roll is nasty and unfeminine and needs to be disguised)

1590916798470.png

The last time I ordered shoes online, the outer box hadn't been taped up well, and the box had been bludgeoned several times. Inside the box, the paperwork had been mangled as if crumpled in a rage. Scary.

Urghh! @rifke, just ended my fast a day early. Managed 37 hours (should have been 48 min). Yesterday (day 1) was tough - not so much the hunger, but the low mood (I know, you did tell me!) and I was FREEZING cold - like, it was 24 degrees outside and my temp was 35.4. This morning I could hardly stand up and my ketosis levels were right at the top of the scale (ie close to ketoacidosis levels - not advisable). I was sweating and my heart was racing. I felt so ill! :( I don't think fasting is for me!

I stopped constantly eating rice. I've been coloring instead.
View attachment 56763

I am quite fond of your art work. They always lighten my mood. :)

I am interested in your use of the color purple. You seem to include it quite a bit like on the ball above when it would make more sense for it to be green like a tennis ball.

Small request...could you do a few landscapes? I think you could stretch your talents beyond animals.

I am quite fond of your art work. They always lighten my mood. :)

I am interested in your use of the color purple. You seem to include it quite a bit like on the ball above when it would make more sense for it to be green like a tennis ball.

Small request...could you do a few landscapes? I think you could stretch your talents beyond animals.
It's not my drawing. My avatar is my artwork from ages ago, but the cute animals I've been posting are drawings in a coloring book I crayoned in.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom