Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

You can thai, booze and fag anytime, but the NYD aren't always available.

The only good NYD songs are the ones Morrissey sings.

Beef Satay
Bourbon
Marlboro Milds

The choice is clear.

Well I'm none the wiser except I find "Beef satay" and "Malboro milds", could be nice little song titles! :thumb: ("Bourbon" too, if about the biscuits)

"aren't always available": they also seem to shuffle this mortal coil without notice. Which is true of most of us, incidentally. :straightface:

Thanx anyway!

edit/ I'll think I'll pass. I love lemongrass too much. But for everybody's info they're playing in London soon. if you want to bump into, er, boy George...Who knows. If you see him, say hello for me.:crazy:

Last edited:
What the hell does "funkier than a mosquito's tweeter" mean?

And, do I have time to take all this crap to the laundromat before school? Will I be able to study more effectively with the chugging and swishing of machines in the background, instead of stalking the worm association thread?

If I don't find a radiator TODAY I can kiss the Pavement concert adios. :tears: My dad's trying to fix it with aluminum tape. :tears: BLAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Wish me luck.

Is 'Morrissey the 3rd' really an appropriate name for my new hamster?

Found one off a car the same as mine but blue for seventy-five bucks. :pray: Please don't leak!!! :p

THis might count as TMI but I think this morning while napping I had a...ummm, :blushing: a dream that wasn't dry. :p

I love Tommy Boy with Chris Farley & David Spade:thumb:

Target has "Callahan Auto Parts, Sandusky, Ohio" t-shirts on sale for $6 this week.

I only know that because my assistant loves Tommy Boy and is from Sandusky.

Job hunting is sucky, doing MA research is less sucky but hurry up and email me back lecturer so we can meet to discuss things!

Pollen allergies suck! I'm tired of the scratchy sore throat, itchy watery eyes and perpetually drippy nose. It's quite depressing to think that the pollen has just started.

Hmmmm.....I'm passing through healthily and quite firmly at the moment....

Job hunting is sucky

True. Flat-hunting is sucky too. Why can't people buy me a flat once and for all and save me the trouble? :mad:

Cats. Great companions. Lousy photo studio assistants. :D

You're not paying them well enough, doing a lousy job is their way of telling you that. (Humans: got to spell everything out for them.:rolleyes:)

Current obsession: fair wages. :straightface: At work I've just found out everybody having completed less than 7 years of service is going to get a rise. Guess how many I've completed? Bingo.:doh:

Why 7 years and not 8? Number Decision probably something to do with a Marylin Monroe film or something.:rolleyes: What can you do but :rolleyes:, eh.

It's not as if Paris was so expensive we need the money anyway, right?:straightface:

I hate waiting to hear if I have job interviews, argh! I hate being in job limbo.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom