Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Did I miss something? Why has Jukebox Jury been banned??

UPDATE!

I just talked to my mom and apprently I got the name wrong. My coolness factor just went down. :p It wasn't Dean Martin, it was Tony Bennett. But he's a crooner so that's cool, right? :D WOuldn't you rather make company with a songbird than a ratpack?

My mom was the cigrette girl, her other specialty included standing on the piano and singing Take Me Out to the Ballgame.

That's pretty amazing. I bet she has some great stories to tell.:)

UPDATE!

I just talked to my mom and apprently I got the name wrong. My coolness factor just went down. :p It wasn't Dean Martin, it was Tony Bennett. But he's a crooner so that's cool, right? :D WOuldn't you rather make company with a songbird than a ratpack?

My mom was the cigrette girl, her other specialty included standing on the piano and singing Take Me Out to the Ballgame.

Wow, you have some interesting connections there CG. :) Like mauve said, your mum must have some great stories to tell.

Yesterday I arrived at the house I'm sitting where one of the three cats died a day ago, so things have been distracted with mourning and all that. WHen I fed the finches this morning, they had no water. None. :tears: I have no idea for how long but it went unnoticed while everyone was adjusting to what has been described as a "new era" with the passing of this cat.

Poor lil' guys. They're okay now though.

Why, on the first sunny day off I have had in a million years (approx.), did a Orange Walk have to go through the park I was sitting in making a almighty racket and everyone uncomfortable?! Ipod volume not high enough:(

Why, on the first sunny day off I have had in a million years (approx.), did a Orange Walk have to go through the park I was sitting in making a almighty racket and everyone uncomfortable?! Ipod volume not high enough:(

The joys of living in a city divided by sectarianism!

Reason 3469 to live in Scotland:thumb:

It's The Queen's Highway! Or park way.

I jest...

The joys of living in a city divided by sectarianism!

Reason 3469 to live in Scotland:thumb:

I'd love to live in Scotland. :o

Mr Nightingale and I were out for a leisurely stroll a couple of days ago, and we noticed that there are 2 orange lodges within a 1 mile radius of where we live. Always wondered why we couldn't sleep for crappy whistle and drum music towards the beginning of july every year..... maybe it's time to move house!:(

I'm wondering whether I should spend 27.50 euro on the NYDolls or just save that money for a thai buffet and booze and fags as usual? :)
Honestly, after a full working week, isn't it too much of a racket for a Friday night anyway?

Mmmm.

(I'm more of a Katy Perro doggy, really...)

:D (also, CG's mum is hat.)

Last edited:
I'm wondering whether I should spend 27.50 euro on the NYDolls or just save that money for a thai buffet and booze and fags as usual? :)
Honestly, after a full working week, isn't it too much of a racket for a Friday night anyway?

Mmmm.

(I'm more of a Katy Perro doggy, really...)

:D (also, CG's mum is hat.)

You can thai, booze and fag anytime, but the NYD aren't always available.

I can't believe my dog (Sammy) is 14 years old today. She doesn't act or look like it:D

My dog Eddie is 15 and his face his grey, his cloudy eyes can barely see, he can't hear much and he's affectionately known at the house as "Helen". Oh yeah, his bladder control has deteriorated drastically.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom