Portsmouth - Guildhall (July 8, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Our Frank / I Wish You Lonely / Girlfriend In A Coma / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Notre-Dame / Irish Blood, English Heart / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Night Pop Dropped / Half A Person / Knockabout World / My Hurling Days Are Done / The Loop / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @lonely_high_court_judge

Last edited:
Picture of mine from the gig. My first time seeing him, thought it was awesome.
PXL_20230708_210859213~2.jpg

Can anyone tell me the name of the singer/song from the Introductory Film?

B/w footage, handsome black guy in a turtleneck, melodious song, singing in a concert hall, but walking in the aisle?

Can anyone tell me the name of the singer/song from the Introductory Film?

B/w footage, handsome black guy in a turtleneck, melodious song, singing in a concert hall, but walking in the aisle?
Kenny Lynch?
(Actually called: I'll Stay By You)

FWD.

Kenny Lynch?
(Actually called: I'll Stay By You)

FWD.

Perfect thank you!

Really loved that. Great gig. My first Morrissey gig since being a fan in 1999. I always thought I couldn’t go, because once I’d seen him live, there would be nothing more to hope for 😂 silly boy!

Took my wife (our first gig together actually) and she loved it, confirmed new fan: her shout of COLOMBO! during HSIN brought a happy leap to my heart !

Almost complete performance of Notre Dame from Portsmouth in quite good quality

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom