Dublin - Vicar Street (July 15, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Girlfriend In A Coma / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Notre-Dame / I Wish You Lonely / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Night Pop Dropped / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Knockabout World / The Loop / Our Frank / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @ACTON

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey and fans at Dublin Vicar Street 15/16 July 2023. By Dickie Felton

Morrissey came on stage with a very large plaster (or band aid if you are American) stuck to the side of his neck. I was slightly concerned that maybe something had happened to him, even some medical procedure related to that throat cancer scare he had a few years back. However, with the heat and sweat it peeled off after a few songs and I didn't see any signs of injury, so it was likely just a bizarre fashion choice, same as he went through that period of wearing plasters on his fingers all the time.
A video of Kristeen Young brought this bandage to mind, as she is wearing something similar. A sign of support/re-attachment perhaps?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom