Out and about - Morrissey at The Distillers in Hollywood (Sep. 15, 2018)

44306_morrissey_at_distillers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You forgot to mention you’re Swedish in this post.
You were more fun on drugs when you were depressed but you still have a sense of humour, just need to hang with your own white people more instead of those whacky democrats that dragged you down.

We're recruiting all over the world so sign up and grow as a person.

Yeah I know, but not THAT fat. It's like he's suddenly exploded.
Nah. Too much Country life butter and imperial pints. He's an old man, and calories are harder to cast off. He's self-admittedly lazy and indulgent. Bad picture too, he's tired, he's slumped, so of course he'll have more chins than a Chinese phone book. I've seen PiL a couple of times over the last 8 years or so, and both times he's been pretty obese.

he also forgot to include the customary 30 year old anecdote about his dad
But it wasn't me and I am wondering who the hell made that comment, perhaps a reference to me?

As for my dad I hate his guts and no longer answer his calls.

"Sell your home and move into a care home and send me the money, dad". If less than a million swedish kronor you're not my dad at all.

Swedish I think but I’m not sure. I’ve never really looked up much about him
There are no swedish gays, we import them from Austria. Preferably pampered embassy boys with no attachment to anywhere.

The distillers first three albums were great. New song not so much. Still pretty tight live though

They only had 3 albums genius. Typical Moz fan who tries to act like they know shit.

Tight bro

You forgot to mention you’re Swedish in this post.
I’m not absolutely sure he’s really Swedish though :confused: I mean perhaps he’s just some racist English bloke that moved there in the 1990s to be where 99.999% of the people were white and now he’s getting triggered and freaking out all the time cuz it’s down to 98.999% of the people being white :rolleyes:

I’m not absolutely sure he’s really Swedish though :confused: I mean perhaps he’s just some racist English bloke that moved there in the 1990s to be where 99.999% of the people were white and now he’s getting triggered and freaking out all the time cuz it’s down to 98.999% of the people being white :rolleyes:
Nope, wrong again!

Not a redskin like you.

Blikey bull ox poppycock mate! Why the f*** do you people have to make everything foreign. Damon is not Brittish or Sweetish. Damon works out at the LA Fitness on Wilshire. He speaks like an American Malibu surfer dude and no one knows or gives a shit who he is.

Damon could do better in my opinion. Jesse not so much. He scrapes the bottom of the barrel I hear

Yeah I know, but not THAT fat. It's like he's suddenly exploded.

He's living in America where food isn't actually food. It's GM manufactured byproducts of who knows what.
People balloon up eventually even when they try to be healthy.
The milk doesn't go off for a month for heavens sake.
Everything is chemicals.

They only had 3 albums genius. Typical Moz fan who tries to act like they know shit.

Tight bro

This is true but I guess I’m just referring to that phase of her writing. Brody’s first three albums were very good. Spinnerettes two albums were terrible and so was her solo album. One of the new songs debuted a few days ago is not good as it just sounds like spinnerette/Dalle stuff marketed as the distillers. I think one of the two tracks is in fact a song from those projects. I’m sad as I was a big fan and have seen them a couple of times. As much as I hated that tim Armstrong was dating her as a 16yo he seemed to be a good influence on her music

He's living in America where food isn't actually food. It's GM manufactured byproducts of who knows what.
People balloon up eventually even when they try to be healthy.
The milk doesn't go off for a month for heavens sake.
Everything is chemicals.

It also f***s up their brains, just look at Vegan and Aztecs posts.

I assume its a big joke that Damon and Morrissey are f***ing. I thought Damon was married and is employed as Morrissey's Personal assistant?

Day-day isn't married. It would take away from him devoting his life to being Air Steve's current Senior P.A. and head of security. Ex Senior P.A. Jake is married TO A WOMAN. The only love of Uncle Steve's life was and is Aunt Nancy Sinatra-Morrissey, but all the foreigners here have this fetish where they like to have delusional fantasies that Day-Day and Steve are butt f***ing all the time.

This is true but I guess I’m just referring to that phase of her writing. Brody’s first three albums were very good. Spinnerettes two albums were terrible and so was her solo album. One of the new songs debuted a few days ago is not good as it just sounds like spinnerette/Dalle stuff marketed as the distillers. I think one of the two tracks is in fact a song from those projects. I’m sad as I was a big fan and have seen them a couple of times. As much as I hated that tim Armstrong was dating her as a 16yo he seemed to be a good influence on her music

There was only one Spinnerette album and she was in fact married to Tim Armstrong and left him for Josh who she met on tour. Coral Fang was their best album because it was indeed a break-up album so if that’s what you mean as a good influence on her? Okay. Spinnerette album was excellent I think. And anyway Moz I’m sure knows nothing of any of it.

Back
Top Bottom