Orlando, FL - Dr. Phillips Center - Walt Disney Theater (Oct. 7, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Our Frank / Girlfriend In A Coma / Darling, I Hug A Pillow (live debut) / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / How Soon Is Now? / Notre-Dame / Half A Person / Let Me Kiss You / The Loop / The Night Pop Dropped / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm.

Last edited:
1696724837937.jpg

(Chad Jones FB)

1696724853101.jpg

(Chad Jones FB).

Are you around Morrissey fans?

Me and my heart are right here.

Last edited:
Not cancelled? BOOYAH!

This is the most low-key beginning to a Morrissey concert I can remember in a long time.
In 12 hours, there's been about 2 posts about the concert. Someone trying to off their ticket all day and zero else practically anywhere on socials.
Hoping it ramps up a notch shortly.
FWD.

I have Rebels Without Applause in my head now. I hope he plays that too. The same old setlist would be fine by me.

It's going to be political tonight. The Hamas attacks in Israel will have Moz all riled up. Bonfire and Notre Dame will be played with extra emotion.

I have Girlfriend in a Coma playing in my head now. I hope he’ll sing it tonight.

It's going to be political tonight. The Hamas attacks in Israel will have Moz all riled up. Bonfire and Notre Dame will be played with extra emotion.
As well he should. Here in my city they are some celebrating and waving flags in the street after the barbarians got through the gates.

‘The sky is dark for many others, they want it dark for you as well’

Back
Top Bottom