Off-topic fight thread

Speaking of trolls, I hate to say anything but our padded-walled lunatic seems to have either been silent or silenced. Hopefully, it was a clean shot like the one in Of Mice and Men. RIP Veggy.

Not sure about that, I'm sure skinny was logged in very early this morning..and still is from what I see.

That doesn't seem so bad. Given that @GodEmperorMorrissey seems to espouse an Islamic-style Christianity where the men are all hirsute rooster-strutting macho hunter-gatherers, and women are chattel for breeding and child-rearing, it's not surprising he considers "gamma" an insult. I suppose his syncretic Islamo-Christianity must also adhere to the pederastic strain found in certain pockets of the Muslim world, where it is said that "women are for pregnancy, boys are for boom-boom."

I find this whole personality traits thing very interesting. I would put GEM in this category:

Delta Male

Qualities:
Aloof, Resentful & Private

Delta males haven't been faring well in the game of life. They were once alphas or even gammas but probably a tragedy struck hard at some point, and they quietly resigned to their fate and withdrew completely.

Extremely private people, deltas are aloof, with an 'I really couldn't care less' attitude and are often resentful towards something or the other. They're not very welcome at social gatherings due to these reasons and are often lonely.

I would have to be classed as a "delta," then, I suppose. I wonder where @GodEmperorMorrissey would place Morrissey himself on this cutesy little Greek-lettered "socio/sexual hierarchy" graph.

He won't answer, though. He's too busy "dancing his legs down to the knees" to "Love Is On Its Way Out" and "Spent the Day in Bed."

I would have to be classed as a "delta," then, I suppose. I wonder where @GodEmperorMorrissey would place Morrissey himself on this cutesy little Greek-lettered "socio/sexual hierarchy" graph.

He won't answer, though. He's too busy "dancing his legs down to the knees" to "Love Is On Its Way Out" and "Spent the Day in Bed."

That's interesting. I don't get that at all from your posts. You seem to be a kind and genuine person who cares quite a bit about many things. I can't imagine you not being an interesting person to speak with at a party. :confused:

I find this whole personality traits thing very interesting. I would put GEM in this category:

Delta Male

Qualities:
Aloof, Resentful & Private

Delta males haven't been faring well in the game of life. They were once alphas or even gammas but probably a tragedy struck hard at some point, and they quietly resigned to their fate and withdrew completely.

Extremely private people, deltas are aloof, with an 'I really couldn't care less' attitude and are often resentful towards something or the other. They're not very welcome at social gatherings due to these reasons and are often lonely.
Problem with these categorisations is they're quite rigid, & I doubt if anyone fits 100% into just one. Others may try and shoehorn themselves into just 1 because they like the sound of it and think that'll do for me.
I think of the whole A-S as a spectrum (not too dissimilar from any other spectrum i.e. autism), where you can fit with certain elements, of say A, but not all of them, and maybe a smattering of say, O. So you could be A/O, or even A/O/S, or any other permutation.

Morrissey is a Sigma, though his music often appeals to Gamma's

I see. I'm certainly not going to watch twelve minutes of a video by "Vox Day" to understand the hierarchy, but I notice at the 0:35 mark, the goofy, hip-grinding, presumably "gamma" male in that clip appears to be having his trousers undone by, if I am not mistaken, Elizabeth Banks. Surely there are worse fates in life than that.

That's interesting. I don't get that at all from your posts. You seem to be a kind and genuine person who cares quite a bit about many things. I can't imagine you not being an interesting person to speak with at a party.

Gracias. I enjoy your posts as well (though not always your selections on the listening thread. To each their own, of course). I would definitely qualify more as a "delta," though, if a "gamma" is said to be "fun-loving" or by implication outgoing. One of my favorite tongue-in-cheek Morrissey quotes: "I would never, ever do anything as vulgar as having fun."

Last edited:
I see. I'm certainly not going to watch twelve minutes of a video by "Vox Day" to understand the hierarchy, but I notice at the 0:35 mark, the goofy, hip-grinding, presumably "gamma" male in that clip appears to be having his trousers undone by, if I am not mistaken, Elizabeth Banks. Surely there are worse fates in life than that.
Yeah why would you watch anything by "Vox Day" , award winning writer, award winning musical artist(from a homosexual run music label) and game designer, when you can watch videos of sodomites like Anderson Cooper and Bill Nye! Truth is scary so don't click on it gamma boy?

Speaking of trolls, I hate to say anything but our padded-walled lunatic seems to have either been silent or silenced. Hopefully, it was a clean shot like the one in Of Mice and Men. RIP Veggy.
No 'silencing' by this site - just not online?
Perhaps someone mentioned horse idioms again or their emoji keyboard is broken!?
How did I end up in this thread...
Exit stage left even.
FWD.

Yeah why would you watch anything by "Vox Day" , award winning writer, award winning musical artist(from a homosexual run music label) and game designer, when you can watch videos of sodomites like Anderson Cooper and Bill Nye! Truth is scary so don't click on it gamma boy?

I don't like Anderson Cooper or Bill Nye, but thanks for trying. Vox Day is a musician, too? I did not know that. (Help us, Jesus). Why are you still posting when you said you were leaving this gamma nest?

Problem with these categorisations is they're quite rigid, & I doubt if anyone fits 100% into just one. Others may try and shoehorn themselves into just 1 because they like the sound of it and think that'll do for me.
I think of the whole A-S as a spectrum (not too dissimilar from any other spectrum i.e. autism), where you can fit with certain elements, of say A, but not all of them, and maybe a smattering of say, O. So you could be A/O, or even A/O/S, or any other permutation.

I think I'd agree with this, in the similar way that psychometric testing is a better determination than this A-S categorisation, but even psychometric testing has its flaws, & I'd say is not as reliable as some would wish/hope it to be.

Back
Top Bottom