Off-topic fight thread

Such a potty mouth on you. Aren't you supposed to be a conservative, and a Christian, someone in favor of "civilization"? How are we supposed to cotton to your gospel when you exhibit such hostility, uncouthness, and bad manners?

You seem to be a failure at maintaining the decorum proposed by your own religion. Why should we want to send the Muslims back to where they came from, when we're not even safe from your own barbarism?

Potty mouth? I'll piss on all you thirsty trolls

Hey @Surface they made a t-shirt with your image?
IMG_20200311_113634.jpg

Potty mouth? I'll piss on all you thirsty trolls

That's fine. I'm just wondering how you consider any of this behavior to be "civilized." There are Mohammedans who are kinder and more thoughtful in their presentation and arguments than you are. How are you evangelizing for Christianity, with generic insults and foul language?

That's fine. I'm just wondering how you consider any of this behavior to be "civilized." There are Mohammedans who are kinder and more thoughtful in their presentation and arguments than you are. How are you evangelizing for Christianity, with generic insults and foul language?

Look no farther than Matthew 7:15.

That's fine. I'm just wondering how you consider any of this behavior to be "civilized." There are Mohammedans who are kinder and more thoughtful in their presentation and arguments than you are. How are you evangelizing for Christianity, with insults and foul language?

I'll take an honest muzzie over a cucked white gamma anyday

So the true Christian is outwardly a ravening wolf? Come to think of it, that makes sense.

Just stop ? you troll people like a little retard then somehow tie it into Christianity because they mock your whiney c***iness. Complaining about Morrissey, scared of a virus. You don't deserve to be respected . The same pathetic 4 ghouls on a Morrissey site, complaining about Morrissey constantly

I'll take an honest muzzie over a cucked white gamma anyday

I take it "gamma" must be some sort of devastating insult on 4chan or whatever Pepe-the-Frog-type forum you came over from, but it's all Greek to me. You're still not answering my question. An "honest muzzie" might say something like, "peace, brother, let me share with you the wisdom of the Holy Qur'an." How are you exhibiting the virtues of your own religion with insults? Is blatant hostility a feature of Christianity?

Just stop ? you troll people like a little retard then somehow tie it into Christianity because they mock your whiney c***iness. Complaining about Morrissey, scared of a virus. You don't deserve to be respected . The same pathetic 4 ghouls on a Morrissey site, complaining about Morrissey constantly

I'm pro-Morrissey and have never even mentioned coronavirus. You have me confused with someone else. I'm asking you to tell me about your religion. You should take the opportunity.

I take it "gamma" must be some sort of devastating insult on 4chan or whatever Pepe-the-Frog-type forum you came over from, but it's all Greek to me. You're still not answering my question. An "honest muzzie" might say something like, "peace, brother, let me share with you the wisdom of the Holy Qur'an." How are you exhibiting the virtues of your own religion with insults? Is blatant hostility a feature of Christianity?

Gamma is where you fall in the socio/sexual hierarchy . Alpha,Beta,Delta,Gamma,Omega.. see I can insult you while also teaching you something you never learned in school. And really it's just being honest. Use it to better yourself. You can maybe graduate to a Delta

He must be about 14 or 15 years old, I reckon he hears words in the schoolyard and thinks that's so cool, I will use it on Morrissey Solo to try and insult people. Then he cries because he gets so many dislikes.

Last edited:
Gamma is where you fall in the socio/sexual hierarchy . Alpha,Beta,Delta,Gamma,Omega.. see I can insult you while also teaching you something you never learned in school. And really it's just being honest. Use it to better yourself. You can maybe graduate to a Delta

That doesn't tell me anything about what a gamma is. I mean, you're a Blue 12-W on the socio-sexual hierarchy. How do you like that? I'll even tell you what it is: closeted homosexual. Look, I found an image of the Morrissey poster that's taped to your bedroom wall:

morrissey.jpg

That doesn't tell me anything about what a gamma is. I mean, you're a Blue 12-W on the socio-sexual hierarchy. How do you like that? I'll even tell you what it is: closeted homosexual. Look, I found an image of the Morrissey poster that's taped to your bedroom wall:

morrissey.jpg

This doesn't seem that bad a thing to me:

Gamma Male

Qualities:
Adventurous, Fun-Loving & Restless

Gamma males love having fun but don't shrug off their responsibilities at the same time. They're definitely adventurous and fun-loving and tend to get very restless if they're left idle for too long. It is possible an alpha male might mature into a gamma male, because gamma males are a more refined version of them.

They're sensitive towards the opposite sex and are very aware of the needs and nature of what women truly want and they do anything in their power to fulfill their partner's needs. Yup, women are lucky to have a gamma male in their life.

Edit: And I'm a 12-W myself...shoe size that is. :)

That doesn't seem so bad. Given that @GodEmperorMorrissey seems to espouse an Islamic-style Christianity where the men are all hirsute rooster-strutting macho hunter-gatherers, and women are chattel for breeding and child-rearing, it's not surprising he considers "gamma" an insult. I suppose his syncretic Islamo-Christianity must also adhere to the pederastic strain found in certain pockets of the Muslim world, where it is said that "women are for pregnancy, boys are for boom-boom."

He must be about 14 or 15 years old, I reckon he hears words in the schoolyard and thinks that's so cool, I will use it on Morrissey Solo to try and insult people. Then he cries because he gets so many dislikes.

Speaking of trolls, I hate to say anything but our padded-walled lunatic seems to have either been silent or silenced. Hopefully, it was a clean shot like the one in Of Mice and Men. RIP Veggy.

Back
Top Bottom