Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I do love me a sexy jew! :hearteyes:

Did I honestly just see a grown 40+ year old man say he thinks of cornfields, farms, and Ed Gein in the American Midwest and he shivers in delight? 😐
Hey! I’m not even 40!!

Well, it’s all in the genes, really. I know people who look amazing at 70 and some who look haggard and withered at 30. But it doesn’t matter either way. It’s what’s inside that matters.
too true,iv just turned 60 but certainly dont look it or feel it,i put it down to good diet and plenty of exercise,iv never driven a car so i have walked everywhere my whole life,according to my phone i walked 7 million steps in two years,

too true,iv just turned 60 but certainly dont look it or feel it,i put it down to good diet and plenty of exercise,iv never driven a car so i have walked everywhere my whole life,according to my phone i walked 7 million steps in two years,
Wow! That’s awesome Gordy ❤️

Clearly Gordy you have avoided those deep-fried Mars bars. Hope you had a great 60th birthday.

Clearly Gordy you have avoided those deep-fried Mars bars. Hope you had a great 60th birthday.
gash i still say the deep fried mars bar is a bit of a myth,think theres a chippie at glasgow station and maybe one or two in edinburgh that actually sell it,justin beiber tried it after one of his concerts,everyone who has it seems to like it,not for me,yuck.
yeah cheers gash it was a good weekend.

gash i still say the deep fried mars bar is a bit of a myth,think theres a chippie at glasgow station and maybe one or two in edinburgh that actually sell it,justin beiber tried it after one of his concerts,everyone who has it seems to like it,not for me,yuck.
yeah cheers gash it was a good weekend.
Yes I think you're right, Gordy, it probably was always a bit of a myth used by Sassenachs to have a go at the Scottish. The Scottish and the Irish do like a hearty fry for breakfast, but much less so these days. I wonder was the deep-fried Mars bar a bit of a metaphor for that?

What an absolutely horrific show. Unfunny tech nerds making cringe worthy laugh track jokes while lounging in their $10,000 a month apartment. Puke.

Back
Top Bottom