Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Ah, lovely. The overly pretentious French child butts in.

I don’t care what you think of me, grandpops. What makes you not pretentious ?
I’m not going to be sat down and given moral lessons by some old dude who insults everybody on this forum – except women, of course !

I like you, actually. Bonne nuit mon beau cafard ❤️

I'm not going into a discussion with you. It just pisses me off, that you escalate a thing where nothing happened to perpeuate an image of someone you dont know. She knows why I called her that and she got it. Maybe it's an inside thing (yet obvious) you don't get (which is also blindingly obvious). Now hush back on your white horse and palaver elsewhere.
If I did overstep, I’m sorry. Just sick of the perpetually hostile atmosphere of this place.

*tips hat*

I don’t care what you think of me, grandpops. What makes you not pretentious ?
I’m not going to be sat down and given moral lessons by some old dude who insults everybody on this forum – except women, of course !

I like you, actually. Bonne nuit mon beau cafard ❤️
I don’t insult everybody. That’s simply not true. But try as you might.

I’m not going to give you moral lessons. Behave any way you want. Everybody else does.

I was a pretentious child myself, btw.

Not having your career ground into dust by shit management & racists squatting in your fanbase is very much living your best life.
Not driving his career into the ground with shit songs and racist comments would maybe help Mozi…

I'm sure you do find it entertaining Gash - you're a malevolent person, who likes to damage Morrissey while mock-fawning over him.
Your entire existence depends on Mozi being “damaged” - what would you do with your time otherwise?

I don’t insult everybody. That’s simply not true.
IMG_9599.jpeg

I don’t insult everybody. That’s simply not true. But try as you might.

I’m not going to give you moral lessons. Behave any way you want. Everybody else does.

I was a pretentious child myself, btw.
Loup actually has the brains to back up his pretentiousness though!

Whereas your mouth writes checks that your ass can't cash! (As they used to say on Maury)

Loup actually has the brains to back up his pretentiousness though!

Whereas your mouth writes checks that your ass can't cash! (As they used to say on Maury)
Look who pops up. Every cretin’s favorite mascot. Trust Rifke to sneak up from behind and have a pop when the game’s over and everyone has moved on. But I got to hand it to you, having your intelligence insulted by a lonely, regressive, middle aged woman constantly and creepily acting like a preteen sure is…disturbing!

I boycott Ben & jerrys!
Well yes they should stick to the ice cream.
With sugar being more addictive than cocaine, and a child obesity crisis I don’t think they have the moral authority to be calling out politicians on twitter for their immigration policies.
I miss when big corporations just wanted all of our money.

What are you getting at, please?
Well, when the media conjures provoking reframes on what Morrissey says and does, the 12 still-hooked ex-Disciples gleefully celebrate with virtual hate-speech. It's his own fault! He's playing the victim, the narcissist! He's this, that and the other. Not to mention the abuse heaped on stalwart and alert Malarkey for seeing through the fog and trying to get us all to peek through her telescope :cool: 🥽

Although to be fair, Paul Weller is hardly unknown, but I think you're right, he was pulling back from the earlier fanboy gushing. He must be a Smiths fan and was very intentional and funny with the Queen is Dead comment. Have you seen his impression of Morrissey on 'the Lateish Show'?

That was fun. Thanks!

I miss junk food.
When I was a chubby 22 year old I’d come home after a shift and eat a whole tub of ice cream regularly.
Now I'm fit and healthy, I run and I mainly only eat meat and vegetables.
but I do dearly miss sugars and carbohydrates, every time I pass the frozen isle… it never goes away

Back
Top Bottom