Noel Gallagher, Russell Brand & Morrissey photo posted by @rustyrockets

gallagher_brand_morrissey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
why is it morrissey only takes pics with russell brand and petite, hispanic women?
#jealous

Re: Article: Noel Gallagher, Russell Brand & Morrissey photo posted by @rustyrockets

"I like big buttons and I cannot lie
These other shirts don't comply
When I walk on stage with my shirt opened to my waist
You oughta see your face

'Cuz you notice the Moz is buff
I see you eyein' my stuff!
My goon squad tried to warn me
But that shirt you got makes me so horny

OOoohhh little Moz fan
I know you wanna touch my hand
So hug me hug me
Seriously, it don't bug me

I see you dancin'
Wish you could hold me for ransom
Sweat, wet
Got it goin' like Crepes Suzette

I'm tired of magazines
Sayin' Moz is a has-been
Take the average Moz fan, it won't hurt
Wanna piece o' that shirt

So fellas
(Yeah)
Fellas
(yeah)
Is Moz wearin' a sexy shirt
(hell yeah!)
So rip, tear it, get'cha a piece o'that shirt
Mozza'd give ya the shirt off his back!
(to the Tune of Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-A-Lot)

Very funny! That was a good job!":lbf:

Good to see the Swords shirt is still in the active rotation.

Its not a shirt actually its a boiler suit steam engine drivers wear/wore them on the footplate.
Its probably one of Fred Dibnah's old boiler suites I once heard that back in the early days Morrissey loved spending weekends with Fred in his back yard tinkering and talking about the good old days of the dark satanic mills when cotton was king, terraced housing, cobbled streets, polishing brass ornaments, piss-pots under the bed, slipping your neighbour one in the outside loo, smoking tabs and spending all your wages in the ale house on Friday evening etc etc.
"The good old days, none er this interweb shite eh !"

Benny-the-Butcher

I don't like Morrissey any more. I don't like who he is these days. It was different in the 80's when he was more sincere and told the truth. I am getting rid of all my stuff to do with him, collected over decades. I never expected that he would become so shallow, blinging his way through the world, sanctioning the company of fools. He is more like a pop star now, the kind who actually feels the need to feed the egos of idiots. Done. That was then and this is now and I don't like it. It's over.

I don't like Morrissey any more. I don't like who he is these days. It was different in the 80's when he was more sincere and told the truth. I am getting rid of all my stuff to do with him, collected over decades. I never expected that he would become so shallow, blinging his way through the world, sanctioning the company of fools. He is more like a pop star now, the kind who actually feels the need to feed the egos of idiots. Done. That was then and this is now and I don't like it. It's over.

I think he could simplify his life and PR a tad but it's a bit harsh to say you just don't like him and get rid of his music. Keep in mind he has a huge monster to battle of crazy fans, the elusiveness and lies are often a direct result of that I suspect. But he's still a boy from manchester at the end of the day. Russell Brand is probably hilarious to get drunk with, I wouldn't judge him on the company he keeps.

Last edited:
why is it morrissey only takes pics with russell brand and petite, hispanic women?
#jealous

It safer. If he took a picture with a buxom babe or a hot guy...both gay male fans and those female fans who swear they can change him would be throwing daggers, going, "Who's that b!tch?"

Um, he was good friends with PETE BURNS in the 80s, you should've gotten rid of everything long ago.

Re: Noel Gallagher, Russell Brand & Morrissey

Ignore the haters Reelaround for they do not understand the good old days that me and you remember (them where happy days ! )

Benny-the-Butcher

Hello, do I know you already? If so please send me a PM?

I think he could simplify his life and PR a tad but it's a bit harsh to say you just don't like him and get rid of his music. Keep in mind he has a huge monster to battle of crazy fans, the elusiveness and lies are often a direct result of that I suspect. But he's still a boy from manchester at the end of the day. Russell Brand is probably hilarious to get drunk with, I wouldn't judge him on the company he keeps.

I'm sorry, but I beg to differ. Nobody is better than the company they keep

Ian Brown hasn't changed, he's still a Lancashire lad, and nothing seems to have changed with him does it? In fact I don' think he would be seen as a corpse next to Brand, as I don't believe he's that desperate. Also, if Moz thought RB was hilarous to get drunk with, why did he not think about how it affects his 'image' to be seen to be seen with such an an egotistical arse wipe?

I'm sorry, but I beg to differ. Nobody is better than the company they keep

Ian Brown hasn't changed, he's still a Lancashire lad, and nothing seems to have changed with him does it? In fact I don' think he would be seen as a corpse next to Brand, as I don't believe he's that desperate. Also, if Moz thought RB was hilarous to get drunk with, why did he not think about how it affects his 'image' to be seen to be seen with such an an egotistical arse wipe?

I think Russell Brand's image in America must be WAY different than in England. He's just kinda a cool guy breaking into the biz or whatever.

Still, do you really think getting rid of all your Morrissey music because he sat at a table with someone egotistical is very smart? Russell Brand is not the boy with the thorn in his side and all the memories or comfort that song may provide you...

I think Russell Brand's image in America must be WAY different than in England. He's just kinda a cool guy breaking into the biz or whatever.

Still, do you really think getting rid of all your Morrissey music because he sat at a table with someone egotistical is very smart? Russell Brand is not the boy with the thorn in his side and all the memories or comfort that song may provide you...

Ah, you may be right. He used to be a sweet boy, and hope he still is. I'll think about it. Thanks :straightface:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom