Nice interview with Jonny Bridgwood

Thanks, Uncleskinny for the link. It was nice reading about JB. He's a humble and down-to-earth person. Morrissey is lucky to have him in his band. Anyone had Chinese tea or Green tea before? :)

Thanks,for the read, I'm a bit puzzled about the band menbers at certakn times, and songs credited
to another than J.BR. says...

fave qoute

' Morrissey's a nice guy but surounded by idiots [orsomething like that]"

Hi there 'Iona'!

I'm pleased I've provided you with a new word to describe Morrissey's itinerant lifestyle, but there's no need to share every such discovery with the group, just add it discretely to your vocabulary for future use! I won't mind! Promise!:) I guess you're just 'thinking aloud'?

When you say 'I find her obvious crush on Morrissey distracting' i'm not clear what you mean, as the interview is really very focussed on Jonny's challenges in supporting Morrissey's troubadour lifestyle whilst dealing with his own complex family challenges. I can't really see how you find such an emphasis.:confused: Perhaps you might find it helpful to read it again more closely. But, please, keep any new dictionary/thesaurus challenges private as it clutters and distracts one from the pleasant ambience of responses to this article. :thumb:

regards

Octavia
xo! xo!

Sad twat,

You are caught. You are whiney liar.

we'll let you know

Thanks, Uncleskinny for the link. It was nice reading about JB. He's a humble and down-to-earth person. Morrissey is lucky to have him in his band. Anyone had Chinese tea or Green tea before? :)
taste wise green tea is pointless, doesnt taste of anything till you get to the bottom of the cup, and thats just a bitter taste.

taste wise green tea is pointless, doesnt taste of anything till you get to the bottom of the cup, and thats just a bitter taste.

I've always found green tea to taste like lawn clippings.

I've always found green tea to taste like lawn clippings.

It's better blended with peppermint but still a bit glum on the palate.

Rington's is decent tea. Betty's (who own Yorkshire Tea) also sell a Lancashire Tea but I've yet to try that.

I tried "white tea" but it tasted like peppered water. :straightface:

No other Lapsang Souchon fans?

Sad twat,You are caught. You are whiney liar. we'll let you know

Gosh, I wonder which one of the '3 Mental Patients' you might be......*thinking*....*thinking*......*bored*....must be some 'football hooligan/scary skinhead' type. eek! An excellent thread except for Lady Ms Wannabe-Menstrual-Menopause-Meltdown's 'intervention' (...sigh) and this attempt by 'anonymous' to re-ignite. PLEASE KEEP ON TOPIC!!!! 'anonymous' is only for legitimate use, not to snipe at registered and 'highly respected' posters. Like me!!!!

Back 'on topic':

I noticed when Jonny says: 'Musically there was a pecking order, guitar, drums, bass.' I further noticed that he seems to be generally warm and pleased about his time as a roving minstrel and there's no hint of any 'replaceable lawnmower parts' nonsense. It's interesting this idea of a 'hierarchy' from vox to guitar to drums to......bass! As if the overall success of any 'troubadour' piece isn't just as dependent on the supporting cast as on the figurehead [snark!]. The bass line to BBAH could hardly be described as 'subservient' to the vocals, guitars and drums' other than by an autistic, musically illiterate fool. Thank Gosh that never happened!

It would also have been 'nice' if Julie had explored NSAM. I wonder if it will be used for the opening ceremony of The Paralympics?

regards
HarryBoy.....your Royal Arse'n'all
bff wiv BrummieBoy/Gurl
what happens in 'fight thread' stays in 'fight thread' lol!:rolleyes:

Octavia.gif

Octavia loves Harry!

Nice interview with JB. He was always very friendly on tour and a nice guy to speak with. Loved the Oscar Wilde reference that the interviewer does not even acknowledge. That one made me chuckle. Very funny!

He was so much nicer than the wankers Gary Day and Spener Corbrin. They just thought way too much of themselves. Glad they are no longer in the band! I think Spencer is still waiting tables in New York. At the end of his run with Morrissey he was taking seperate transportation from the band because he was so special. All because he co-wrote one song with Morrissey that everyone liked.

It's strange that you call Spencer a "wanker" because he is far from it. You've obviously never met the guy.

I have met Spencer twice in NYC (both times in the E. Village) both by happenstance.

He could not have been nicer and more friendly. He's a very pleasant guy.

Maybe think about actually meeting a person before you knock them. Thanks.

It's better blended with peppermint but still a bit glum on the palate.

Rington's is decent tea. Betty's (who own Yorkshire Tea) also sell a Lancashire Tea but I've yet to try that.

I tried "white tea" but it tasted like peppered water. :straightface:

No other Lapsang Souchon fans?

I have never had Lapsang, but I have had my share of
large.jpg

which may be why Green Tea is not on my best tea list.

I crave some cherry and coconut cake now.. A very good read, thanks for sharing the interview. I just came from Jupiter and dunno who this Julie lady is...

Oh I see. So it was you who "disapproved" my post. I'll let you in on a little secret - while you are in the red, your opinion of other's posts don't count. Oh dear.

You're back. Hope the weather was good in Scarborough.
Well, you don't need to worry about anyone 'being in the red'. For now, anyway....lol!
....one problem.....how could you know i was 'in the red'?.......invisible baby, always was, even before the 'reputation' thang was taken down.
wouldn't reply to this but your 'snipe' should have been moved to 'off-topic fight thread' but was left here....curious..

keep an eye on the 'privacy/data protection' thread you got your knickers in a twist about....i'll let you in a little secret....soon.....

regards

'BrummieBoy',
soon to be installed as the next leader of 'The Moonies'.
Tickets and flights to Seoul still available.....*smirks*

Bridgeburner. Love how he makes himself out to be a perfect little family man. Not quite.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom