News from TTY

Are you honestly suggesting this is the zenith of his career? If you are, you're deluded. If you're not, then you accept this isn't as zenith-like as what has gone before.

Yes, I am a fan.

P.

Who said anything about zenith? - there alot of "news" between zenith and thin gruel. I think this bit of news is neither. What I really think is that he's been doing some really great live shows recently, after all these years he is still winning hearts all over the world. impressive isn't it? - don't you think?

Re: Software upgrade

LOL!!

You are still new here, mate. :p

Haha, she "has a pair of gorgeous boobs" :blushing: Erm, back to Smiths stuff....

Here's a pic of Mike from his teenage years

A_6telpCYAAkbxX.jpg:large

Twitter

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

You still don't know mozza220559 has a pair of gorgeous boobs?

Absolute scandal and disgrace!! :D

Yeah I meant TTY needs an update, its had the same pics and colour scheme on there for the the last 5 years, if it really is Morrissey's official mouthpiece it needs needs a proper update instead of just drip-feeding these sub-par news stories every couple of months.

Also to clear anything up with Uncleskinny - I have a fanny and 2 norks. Cheers

Yeah I meant TTY needs an update, its had the same pics and colour scheme on there for the the last 5 years, if it really is Morrissey's official mouthpiece it needs needs a proper update instead of just drip-feeding these sub-par news stories every couple of months.

Also to clear anything up with Uncleskinny - I have a fanny and 2 norks. Cheers

*adopts Moe Szyslak voice*

"Well that's just excellent".

P.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom