New Morrissey interview at iOnline (Portuguese, published Sep. 30, 2014)

Re: New Portugese Interview

Tells us that no tour is " just one more tour " and next week in Lisbon begins another tour in Europe
No one has yet sure which man even go onstage the Opera House on 6 October ( next Monday ) . But it is also this constant surprise that makes the phenomenon Morrissey . He debuted solo in 1988 with the album " Viva Hate " , and surprised all the skeptics who did not believe in the future of the singer after the end of the Smiths . Morrissey walked around the issue with mandatory albums and songs turned into classics. With that and a reasonable ego , feeding her comments against all odds ; that does not take away his sleep when the time comes to say " yes but only interviews by mail , and no questions about the Smiths ' ; and at the same time , gives you such an attitude that makes an ordinary mortal a pop star . Lisbon starts another European tour , now to present the songs of the recently published "World Peace Is None of Your Business " and is also out there that begins to answer our questions . If you answered all ? Of course not . But it could only be so .

" Tomorrow Read the full text in ionline and editing on paper "

No he isn't. It's pretty obvious that he's exactly what he says he is. Claiming to know someone's sexuality better than they do is f***ed up.

This times a billion. And for the people saying he is, like realitybites for example (since she is adamant that Mozzers gay) -what If I or anyone else for that matter stated that you are a fat ol lazy dyke? Say that I based that by your statements on Solo, or *insert stupid reason here* After all, you were flirty with a female poster, and you say that it's hard for you to make female friends... (armchair) Psychology 101 and all that crap.

I know there's a mystique to Morrissey's sexuality, so people will discuss & dissect it for generations to come. What I don't know is, why it's so hard for some people to grasp that he is bisexual - a humasexual to be precise. Some people are not attracted to gender per se. There's more to a person than what's between their legs.

And if Morrissey was gay, then why has he been seen shamelessly flirting with females over the years? To please his mam? I think Morrissey knows himself a tad better than his fans claim to

Where you and Jake lovers ? And if you were then say that you were on a ground sheet under canvas with Peter Hoggs flies opened wide.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I still don't understand why anyone would post so much to Moz Solo and remain anonymous with the Benny-the-British-Butcher signature. Why not just log in? There could be a hundred Benny's out there. Aren't you worried someone might pretend to be you and actually post something useful?

This times a billion. And for the people saying he is, like realitybites for example (since she is adamant that Mozzers gay) -what If I or anyone else for that matter stated that you are a fat ol lazy dyke? Say that I based that by your statements on Solo, or *insert stupid reason here* After all, you were flirty with a female poster, and you say that it's hard for you to make female friends... (armchair) Psychology 101 and all that crap.

I know there's a mystique to Morrissey's sexuality, so people will discuss & dissect it for generations to come. What I don't know is, why it's so hard for some people to grasp that he is bisexual - a humasexual to be precise. Some people are not attracted to gender per se. There's more to a person than what's between their legs.

And if Morrissey was gay, then why has he been seen shamelessly flirting with females over the years? To please his mam? I think Morrissey knows himself a tad better than his fans claim to

Please. Gay men can be terrible flirts.

You can call me a dyke but never fat and lazy. Of course my lesbian lovers might get confused when I also sleep with men. I am bi. Admit it and feel no shame whatsoever. I own it. Moz seems to do everything in his power to remain opaque. It isn't even mysterious; his lack of transparency is annoying. Leeds to speculation--which is not exactly in his favor. I was not convinced by his Tina tales that he is bi. Just my opinion and am sticking with it until he provides more concrete evidence. Enough with all the ridiculous obfuscation. He didn't coin the term humasexual to provide clarity. Just the opposite. To confuse us even more. He couldn't even define the concept he wanted us to embrace. Talk about smoke and mirrors. It is becoming a boring guessing game. I'm done guessing. I have decided my answer: 100% gay.

Sex is what is between the legs. Gender is the behaviors and characteristics associated with a particular sex. So one could be, and is, attracted to more than a person's sex, is more precisely your point. They are also attracted to a person's gender. It is both.

Some people are very flirtatious; they flirt with anybody and everybody.

I still don't understand why anyone would post so much to Moz Solo and remain anonymous with the Benny-the-British-Butcher signature. Why not just log in? There could be a hundred Benny's out there. Aren't you worried someone might pretend to be you and actually post something useful?

There is no substitute, there is only one Benny

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I really don't understand why anyone needs to 'define' another person's sexuality. If you want to proclaim yourself to be one thing or another, that's fine; but to ascribe a label to someone else can be extremely hurtful. In my experience, as a kid trying to be accepted, as a parent watching my children struggle with the same issues, and as a teacher watching other people's children torment and ridicule each other, I've found that labels usually don't 'define' people; they limit and segregate them. If he doesn't want to disclose every detail of his private life, that is his right. If he is struggling in some way with the issue, it is a private struggle, and you would think that his 'fans' would show some compassion. Ultimately, Morrissey's sex life has no impact on how I relate to his lyrics and the sound of his voice.

lynnda

Back
Top Bottom