Mporium: Sneak peek at Camden pop up shop

Via Mporium Email.
Looks good - great effort.
A few collectables in the display alone.

41366_camden_popup1.jpg

41367_camden_popup2.jpg

41361_camden_popup3.jpg

41362_camden_popup4.jpg

41363_camden_popup5.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

The Email:
20171116_143203.png
20171116_143227.png

UPDATE Jan. 2023:

Camden pop-up shirt from Mporium (now deleted):

full

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome.

85c6968f551855f4f24e6ab710f50738--jigsaw-saw-horror.jpg
Thank you - there's a Butlins somewhere missing you! ;)
I clearly meant the one at the pop up shop, but I'm now playing a game - so, yeah that works too.
FWD.

Thank you - there's a Butlins somewhere missing you! ;)
I clearly meant the one at the pop up shop, but I'm now playing a game - so, yeah that works too.
FWD.
:lbf::lbf::lbf:

Pressings now available for 600 and 700 if anyones desperate!

I would tend to agree.
I've spent money on rarities without feeling I'm being fleeced.
That said, there comes a point where marketing and selling can go too far and be to the detriment of the artist.
This could all be solved with a tiny bit of communication beforehand rather than surprising people on the day with £200 price tags (which does seem disproportionate compared to other signed memorabilia).
I don't think it's greed particularly, just a lot for people to afford all at once prior to Christmas.
He will always remain a writer and singer long after the brand selling & politics are gone as far as I'm concerned.
Regards,
FWD.

I am NOT criticising any people who can have so much pleasure at collecting rare or special items.

I am not criticising any fans who feel disappointed they can’t afford to pay for a much wanted special, rare item as long as they don’t start complaining about Moz.

They don’t seem to be able to accept that, apart from all the things they project on him, he has become and learned to be, a shrewd and successful businessman.

And that, with all the highs and lows of his career and life, is some kind of an accomplishment itself.

Of course young Moz would have made some very ironic remarks on “old” Moz :)

But hey, there is only Moz and he changed through the years like we all do if your braincells stay more or less intact in time. :D

I went there this morning, but didn't notice jigsaw.
You could also ask Julie if she saw one.
Lol, she mentioned one which is why I asked!
Regards,
FWD.

Hope they get stuck with em.
Agree. There are some real rarities you can buy for less than 500 pounds. 700 is bordering on obscene and Record Collector certainly won't give them the same rarity value compared to some on their list.
500 quid profit for queuing in the cold and Ebaying might seem nice, but it's pretty vile behaviour IMHO.
Regards,
FWD.

Imagining now that puzzle becomes very, very rare in the future and somebody owning one of them loses one small piece never to be found again and someone offering it at e-bay for £1000,-

And it would sell, only to be found out later it was the wrong piece.

This story is old, but it goes on.

The jigsaw is apparently the album art in the 7"s boxset.
Regards,
FWD.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Tags
low in high school info
Back
Top Bottom