Morrissey warning on eBay 'signatures' - true-to-you.net

Ebay - true-to-you.net
2 October 2011

EBAY

Morrissey would like to warn people that the Morrissey 'signatures' presently for sale on ebay.UK are 100% fake. Please beware.

Last edited:
Morrissey is making a lot of nstatements recently in preparation for a series of statements on Morrisseysworld

Morrissey is going to announce he's on twitter 'following Morrisseysworld' soon.

He is Morrisseysworld of course but it's just another big hint as most of the solowers didn't get the smaller hints.

The journalist who first accused morrissey of being behind morrisseysworld is following him on twitter, so is Danton Supple who worked on southpaw grammar and Boy george also thinks it's Morrissey

MorrisseysWorld pledged he'd strip at the Palladium when it had not been done at all during his tour at time of writing - he fulfilled pledge
Promised further clue at Palladium - demonstrably quoted Justin Bieber (reveiwed on blog 3-5 days prior to gig) - even noticed by an Observer/BBC journalist who accused him of being behind Morrisseysworld despite his first denial
denied it was him a SECOND time
MorrisseysWorld announced US tour 3 times in week before Morrissey announced his US tour
MorrisseysWOrld pledges Morrissey will appear with white or red rose - 3 weeks later his name appears in magazine article about Linder Sterling next to huge white rose
THIRD DENIAL
MorrisseysWorld states Morrissey is not against MorrisseysWorld but is FOR it for obvious reasons - and offers to close down if Moz says he'd prefer this on true to you but says Morrissey will NEVER ask for it to be shut down - guess what - Morrissey DIDNT ask for it to be shut down, despite 3 denials!!!

Still the morons don't understand his irony - why are they even morrissey fans? He already has 3 000 followers on twitter in a couple of weeks of tweeting and will soon have a million.
Go back to sleep bird brain solowers

MorrisseysWorld has pledged Morrissey will appear again with a white or red rose as a further clue. This will happen soon and even then the so-lowers won't understand.

MorrisseysWorld pledged he'd strip at the Palladium when it had not been done at all during his tour at time of writing - he fulfilled pledge
Promised further clue at Palladium - demonstrably quoted Justin Bieber (reveiwed on blog 3-5 days prior to gig) - even noticed by an Observer/BBC journalist who accused him of being behind Morrisseysworld despite his first denial
denied it was him a SECOND time
MorrisseysWorld announced US tour 3 times in week before Morrissey announced his US tour
MorrisseysWOrld pledges Morrissey will appear with white or red rose - 3 weeks later his name appears in magazine article about Linder Sterling next to huge white rose
THIRD DENIAL
MorrisseysWorld states Morrissey is not against MorrisseysWorld but is FOR it for obvious reasons - and offers to close down if Moz says he'd prefer this on true to you but says Morrissey will NEVER ask for it to be shut down - guess what - Morrissey DIDNT ask for it to be shut down, despite 3 denials!!!

Still the morons don't understand his irony - why are they even morrissey fans? He already has 3 000 followers on twitter in a couple of weeks of tweeting and will soon have a million.
Go back to sleep bird brain solowers

MorrisseysWorld has pledged Morrissey will appear again with a white or red rose as a further clue. This will happen soon and even then the so-lowers won't understand.
Hey Anonymous, what is a solower? If you mean posters who contribute to the threads on this site then that includes you! Twit. I think you'll find that most Morrissey fans don't give a toss if Morrisseyworld is the man himself or not. No one can really know and it simply doesnt matter. On the other hand it appears to be quite an obsession for you. Some advice, get out more.

Hey Anonymous, what is a solower? If you mean posters who contribute to the threads on this site then that includes you! Twit. I think you'll find that most Morrissey fans don't give a toss if Morrisseyworld is the man himself or not. No one can really know and it simply doesnt matter. On the other hand it appears to be quite an obsession for you. Some advice, get out more.

Hi troll who has created a new name to troll afresh on the forum. Yes it is an obsession for me to find out if MorrisseysWorld is actually the man i've followed for 20 years because it gives me a chance of interacting with him, questioning him and listening to his thoughts if it is - as I think it is.

Instead of looking into this fascinating possibility, the so-lowers (by that I mean morons who sit on here all day doing nothing but complaining about Morrissey and inventing new personas to debate with themselves - ie you and people like you) aren't even smart enough to look at the proof here http://www.morrisseysworldismoz.blogspot.com

Now hang on - if Moz hates that site then why does he want it to remain up?

On the other hand if he's been forcd to deny it's him THREE times after questions by fans and journalists then WHY doesn't he hate the site?

Makes no sense.

It does when you realise Morrissey IS Morrisseysworld 0 if you go you the link above you can watch with your own eyes as Moz pays homage to morrisseysworld at the Palladium by quoting justin bieber who was reviewed on the blog a few days prior to gig.

ALl the other proof is referenced too. Moz will soon appear with a red or white rose and wear a t-shirt of a manufactured pop act to further prove who he is - then all the bird-brain solowers will flock to @morrisseysworld on twitter and pretend they 'knew all along'

Wait and see.

Hi troll who has created a new name to troll afresh on the forum. Yes it is an obsession for me to find out if MorrisseysWorld is actually the man i've followed for 20 years because it gives me a chance of interacting with him, questioning him and listening to his thoughts if it is - as I think it is.

Instead of looking into this fascinating possibility, the so-lowers (by that I mean morons who sit on here all day doing nothing but complaining about Morrissey and inventing new personas to debate with themselves - ie you and people like you) aren't even smart enough to look at the proof here http://www.morrisseysworldismoz.blogspot.com

On the other hand if he's been forcd to deny it's him THREE times after questions by fans and journalists then WHY doesn't he hate the site?

Makes no sense.

It does when you realise Morrissey IS Morrisseysworld 0 if you go you the link above you can watch with your own eyes as Moz pays homage to morrisseysworld at the Palladium by quoting justin bieber who was reviewed on the blog a few days prior to gig.

ALl the other proof is referenced too. Moz will soon appear with a red or white rose and wear a t-shirt of a manufactured pop act to further prove who he is - then all the bird-brain solowers will flock to @morrisseysworld on twitter and pretend they 'knew all along'

Wait and see.
Whoa, slow down Anonymous. Didn't you read my post? NOT INTERESTED!
It's really weird, I post that I (and many Solo posters) are bored by this debate and you respond by picking up the argument. Honestly, it doesn't look healthy. It's great to be a fan of Morrissey (here I hope we are chums) but he's just a pop star and his life is his own and we merely buy his records. You have your own life and it's a big world out there. You are the most interesting thing in your life not Morrissey.

:crazy:

Hi there Peterb.... Gotta agree! IF the blogspot thing is Mozzer, then how pathetic to see a great pop- star tweeting like a twelve year old TWAT! Could you see ELVIS playing these grade school games? We can not! Enough is enough! Almost ready to say f***-it-all and listen to Led Zep and Floyd.

Tell me about it! For Morrissey to even recognize the low life filth of justins little beaver is past SO LOW, delving into the realm of children and little girlie shit! What's next? Don't tell me.....Chazzz BoneHole to wed Morrissey....Justins Beaver to be flower girl. Russel Brand is Maid of Horror and Lady Ka-Ka/ dog shit to be Worst Man!
Please BAN me for life IF all this crap is true!

Hi there Peterb.... Gotta agree! IF the blogspot thing is Mozzer, then how pathetic to see a great pop- star tweeting like a twelve year old TWAT! Could you see ELVIS playing these grade school games? We can not! Enough is enough! Almost ready to say f***-it-all and listen to Led Zep and Floyd.
Hi there Anonymous (I assume you are not the same anoymous as the one I responded to), I know what you mean. I love Pink Floyd and the fact that all there is the music and no friggin' blogs and hide and seek going on makes it all the more attractive. Thing is, I simply adore Morrisseys music. The man himself is another thing altogether.
Don't know much Led Zep. Could you recommend an album to get me into them?

Hi there Anonymous (I assume you are not the same anoymous as the one I responded to), I know what you mean. I love Pink Floyd and the fact that all there is the music and no friggin' blogs and hide and seek going on makes it all the more attractive. Thing is, I simply adore Morrisseys music. The man himself is another thing altogether.
Don't know much Led Zep. Could you recommend an album to get me into them?

First off, we love Morrissey Music too. Always the first choise. But, only he music matters, screw the rest. Led Zeppelin tunes can be great, though the connection to the lyrics maybe missing. No one connects with the lyrics like Morrissey, no one.
That said, the slower Zeppelin tunes are quite nice. Going to California, The Rain Song, Tangerine...You Tube may help.

I think PeteB is behind many of the posts above as anon said earlier. I for one am absolutely loving the humour of the 'Morrissey' twitter account whoever is behind it! For me it's not a life or dead issue and I don't really want to spend my life persuasing or arguing about it but whoever it is has a genius for language. It's very Morrissey, very witty and very ironic. The stuff about Bieber is obviously irony for those who aren't very bright!

It is interesting though how the guardian connection to the blog continues - Alexis Petridis features heavily on the blog, Kitty Empire was the first to suggest Morrissey might well be behind the site and now Guardian rock critic and author Dave Simpson has stated it's 'someone VERY close' to Morrissey on his twitter account which you can view easily. Mike Joyce tweeted today, hinting he knows who is behind it and doesn't want to 'ruin the game' whatever that means.

For a lot of us it's just a healthy bit of fun but the possibility that Moz could actually be behind it is quite exciting and for anyone with a jot of intelligence, the twittering is probably the best thing ever to grace twitter.com. I know that's not saying much, but...!

C

I think PeteB is behind many of the posts above as anon said earlier. I for one am absolutely loving the humour of the 'Morrissey' twitter account whoever is behind it! For me it's not a life or dead issue and I don't really want to spend my life persuasing or arguing about it but whoever it is has a genius for language. It's very Morrissey, very witty and very ironic. The stuff about Bieber is obviously irony for those who aren't very bright!

It is interesting though how the guardian connection to the blog continues - Alexis Petridis features heavily on the blog, Kitty Empire was the first to suggest Morrissey might well be behind the site and now Guardian rock critic and author Dave Simpson has stated it's 'someone VERY close' to Morrissey on his twitter account which you can view easily. Mike Joyce tweeted today, hinting he knows who is behind it and doesn't want to 'ruin the game' whatever that means.

For a lot of us it's just a healthy bit of fun but the possibility that Moz could actually be behind it is quite exciting and for anyone with a jot of intelligence, the twittering is probably the best thing ever to grace twitter.com. I know that's not saying much, but...!
C
This post sounds a little saner. I can understand it all if it's looked upon as fun.
By the way, Peterb is the only name I've ever used here or on any other forum. You guys sure enjoy your cloak and dagger stuff.

Makes no sense.

Wait and see.

Oh, do pack it in you tiresome turd.

Oh, do pack it in you tiresome turd.

Agree he sounds a bit obsessed but do remember no one here made it big news, that was Morrissey with his 3 statements about the blog. I don't understand the level of obsession some people have about the blog but i don't understand the abuse of those people either - it's quite interesting stuff isn't it? Joyce, numerous journalists have given their views and even a 1980s pop star!

I'm loving the drama though I fear it will all end when the truth emerges and I somehow doubt it's Morrissey! But you never know.

C

Rely on the fountain of truth at true to you. Respectfully stated, seems most to all comes true here. Julia has never purposefully told a fib, right? True to you has said this morrisseysworld. Blog thing is not Morrissey! Enough said.

Rely on the fountain of truth at true to you. Respectfully stated, seems most to all comes true here. Julia has never purposefully told a fib, right? True to you has said this morrisseysworld. Blog thing is not Morrissey! Enough said.
What? Who is Julia? I don't understand any of this!

Agree he sounds a bit obsessed but do remember no one here made it big news, that was Morrissey with his 3 statements about the blog. I don't understand the level of obsession some people have about the blog but i don't understand the abuse of those people either - it's quite interesting stuff isn't it? Joyce, numerous journalists have given their views and even a 1980s pop star!

I'm loving the drama though I fear it will all end when the truth emerges and I somehow doubt it's Morrissey! But you never know.

C

'He' is not obsessed. He's just sick of idiots who haven't got the brains they were born with and moronic thugs like Uncle Oddball above. I wouldn't be surprised if you are actually Uncle Skinny playing good cop bad cop to be honest. If you've looked at all the evidence and concluded it's probably not him then you're just not very bright.

Promise to strip at palladium fulfilled
promise to give further clue at palladium - direct quote of bieber which anyone can watch here www.morrisseysworldismoz.blogspot.com - Morrissey says the same words in the same tone of voice at the same stage of the concert as bieber says at all of his 'my world' concerts just a few days after bieber review on blog. Even kitty empire thought it was morrissey behind morrisseysworld based on these coincidences alone.
Weeks later and we've had foreknowle3dge of US tour
pledge to appear witha white or red rose fulfiled 3 weeks later in magazine article
amazing tweeting which blasts the rest of twitter into submission
boy george thinks it's him
kitty empire thinks it might be and is following morrissey on twitter
davd simpson has today said he thinks it's someone V close to moz on his twitter
Mike Joyce seems to know or suspect who is behind it and has commented on it

Yet uncle moron and the so-low administrators/trolls (iut's the same thing) continue their news blackout on what is probably the most interesting morrissey story for a decade - morrissey PROBABLY blogging and PROBABLY tweeting, and has denied it three times! If this isn't news I don't know what is.

But david and co are too frightened to allow us to debate it without these clottish admin goons like uncle sweatygetting their knickers in a twist and deleting/censoring/buyllying anyone who discusses it.

Ask yourself this - do they really think this is a non-story? Or bare they they just scared it is actually Morrissey?

I say they're scared. Why? Because when Morrisseys world offered to close down on Morrissey's says-so and said they knew moz would NEVER close them down, that showed balls, and suggested morrissey is indeed involved. Otherwise they'd have had to shut the site down forever and lose all that work.

But morrissey so low didn't even COVER the story. That makes no sense - surely they nwould have wanted moz to read about the offer and shut down morrisseysworld? But no - becdause they knew he wouldn't.

This is because david and his cronies actually suspect the same as so many journalists and fans that morrissey is actually behind morrisseysworld

he'll appear witha n rose soon and prove it beyond all doubt. Every other pledge made on the blog has come true - why should this one be any different? Just look and check it out for yourself.

O.K. So Morrissey strips to he waist often and pitches his shirt out to the crowd. Happens all the time. At the Palladium,09 in L.A., he mentioned, " Welcome to my living room", on opening night. There is NO possible way for the greatness of Morrissey to associate himself with the ilk of some pre-pubescent child. The reason this blog thing has not been shut down is no bad slanderous stuff to injure, just games! Morrissey hits a kick from it, that's all. Julia? Morrisseys friend and happy she's about.

'He' is not obsessed. He's just sick of idiots who haven't got the brains they were born with and moronic thugs like Uncle Oddball above. I wouldn't be surprised if you are actually Uncle Skinny playing good cop bad cop to be honest. If you've looked at all the evidence and concluded it's probably not him then you're just not very bright.

Promise to strip at palladium fulfilled
promise to give further clue at palladium - direct quote of bieber which anyone can watch here www.morrisseysworldismoz.blogspot.com - Morrissey says the same words in the same tone of voice at the same stage of the concert as bieber says at all of his 'my world' concerts just a few days after bieber review on blog. Even kitty empire thought it was morrissey behind morrisseysworld based on these coincidences alone.
Weeks later and we've had foreknowle3dge of US tour
pledge to appear witha white or red rose fulfiled 3 weeks later in magazine article
amazing tweeting which blasts the rest of twitter into submission
boy george thinks it's him
kitty empire thinks it might be and is following morrissey on twitter
davd simpson has today said he thinks it's someone V close to moz on his twitter
Mike Joyce seems to know or suspect who is behind it and has commented on it

Yet uncle moron and the so-low administrators/trolls (iut's the same thing) continue their news blackout on what is probably the most interesting morrissey story for a decade - morrissey PROBABLY blogging and PROBABLY tweeting, and has denied it three times! If this isn't news I don't know what is.

But david and co are too frightened to allow us to debate it without these clottish admin goons like uncle sweatygetting their knickers in a twist and deleting/censoring/buyllying anyone who discusses it.

Ask yourself this - do they really think this is a non-story? Or bare they they just scared it is actually Morrissey?

I say they're scared. Why? Because when Morrisseys world offered to close down on Morrissey's says-so and said they knew moz would NEVER close them down, that showed balls, and suggested morrissey is indeed involved. Otherwise they'd have had to shut the site down forever and lose all that work.

But morrissey so low didn't even COVER the story. That makes no sense - surely they nwould have wanted moz to read about the offer and shut down morrisseysworld? But no - becdause they knew he wouldn't.

This is because david and his cronies actually suspect the same as so many journalists and fans that morrissey is actually behind morrisseysworld

he'll appear witha n rose soon and prove it beyond all doubt. Every other pledge made on the blog has come true - why should this one be any different? Just look and check it out for yourself.

Let's be clear here. You've dug yourself a very deep hole, and the only way out is to continue with the lie. You should be utterly ashamed at the way you have defrauded hopeful fans. Luckily the vast majority can see through the thin veil of utter, utter bullshit you are continuing to crap out. Good luck in continuing your ridiculous fantasy.

P.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom