Morrissey to appear on "The Tonight Show" with Jimmy Fallon (June 25, 2015)

No chance of an interview, I imagine he'll play "Kiss Me A Lot." "Istanbul" slightly less likely. But I'd say it's extremely possible that he'd pull a Morrissey and do "The World is Full of Crashing Bores." Because, y'know, it's a national TV spot, why not do a song from over ten years ago, right? :p

That was Jimmy Kimmel. Get it right.

I don't give a shit if it was the Muppet show you dickhead !

Let's get the crumble in the jungle up and running.

Dorrissey v Grandpa Clampet.

The smart money will be on Gramps but I'm sure there'll be some pink dollar punters backing the Salford humasexual who learned his trade just down the road from Amir Khan at the Salford school of girls frocks.

No more shit excuses of punctures, food poisening, wheels falling off, not feeling safe, I missed the plane etc !

Let's get ready to fumblllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I'm pretty certain Fallon does an impression of Morrissey, so it could be a possibility. Fallon's done the side by side impressions with Jagger, Sting, Neil Young, and McCartney, and in my humble opinion, Morrissey is an equally deserving pop icon. Either way, I'm just excited to see him making a television appearance ( and fulfilling the concert dates). Hopefully, this will be a drama-free year for M.

lynnda

Springsteen too:

Last edited by a moderator:
Springsteen too:

I forgot about this; shame on me: Springsteen is the patron saint of New Jersey. Thanks for your posts: great pics, videos, and insightful comments sans the bullshit and drama.

lynnda

Last edited by a moderator:
It would have to be the young Moz. Dancing like Morrissey, gladioli in back pocket, etc.

yeah I agree but do you think moz would dress like that again for the gag cause I don't. I don't think hed be as easy about it as springsteen but Fallon might pull out the spoof at some other point in the show. that my guess. maybe in the introduction since there won't be an interview thought that is idea of Fallon interviewing him as young Morrissey or at least the exaggerated public image. a very Elvis westerberg moment

It would have to be the young Moz. Dancing like Morrissey, gladioli in back pocket, etc.

That was my first thought and I don't see Moz going for that. I remember some interview where they showed him a clip of a television show where people impersonate celebrities. One of the contestants/guests/whatever (I didn't fully grasp the premise of the show) chose Morrissey and did the whole big glasses, flowers, singing This Charming Man Thing. And Morrissey just replied "I don't look like that anymore."

Of course, I've seen Bruce Springsteen in concert several times (though one of them I was under the age of two and remember very little to nothing) and he does look like that anymore either. But I don't see Moz going for it.

That was my first thought and I don't see Moz going for that. I remember some interview where they showed him a clip of a television show where people impersonate celebrities. One of the contestants/guests/whatever (I didn't fully grasp the premise of the show) chose Morrissey and did the whole big glasses, flowers, singing This Charming Man Thing. And Morrissey just replied "I don't look like that anymore."

Of course, I've seen Bruce Springsteen in concert several times (though one of them I was under the age of two and remember very little to nothing) and he does look like that anymore either. But I don't see Moz going for it.

Ah yes, haven't got the time or inclination to find the clip of Morrissey being shown the video BUT this is the video he was shown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX9JmOvi4OE

It's Harry Hill doing 'This Charming Man' on Stars In Their Eyes

perhaps fallon could be a dancer in the young mozs garb during the performance shaking the tambourine and throwing flowers to the audience. he would have to faint as well at some point i think

Well, is Moz on tonight or what?

Jimmy Kimmel Live

NEW

S13, E140

Actress Jada Pinkett Smith; actor Jai Courtney; Nate Ruess performs.

HD
CC
TV-14 (D,L)

11:35 - 12:37 AM ABC

perhaps fallon could be a dancer in the young mozs garb during the performance shaking the tambourine and throwing flowers to the audience. he would have to faint as well at some point i think

Oh I guess so:

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

NEW

S02, E160

Actor Mark Wahlberg; actor Chris Colfer; Morrissey performs.

HD
CC
TV-14

11:34 - 12:36 AM NBC

id laugh at the exaggerated public image. be also kinda a surreal moment to see the older moz chuckle at the younger public parody of himself

I was front row at his show last night, ive never seen someone treat there fans like trash like he does, their were only 8 of us hanging out he wouldn't even wave

I was front row at his show last night, ive never seen someone treat there fans like trash like he does, their were only 8 of us hanging out he wouldn't even wave

Funny...I've never seen someone treat the English language like trash...as you do.

They're - "they are"
Their - possessive, shows ownership "their fans"
There - placement or position/location "there were only 8 of us hanging out"

I also don't recall seeing a troll in the first row of the audience during end credits. So odd.

Benny, did you forget yourself again and post under another personality?

it was ok, a little too much gay drama with the waving of the arms and clasping of the hands but over all passable.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom