Morrissey Official facebook attacks 'fake news' - flag over Independent home

Morrissey's management are doing their best Donald Trump impersonation in this latest post from his official Facebook page:

Over the weekend, a merry prankster flew a new flag over Northcliffe House, the home of The Independent. A fed-up Moz fan perhaps at fake news? Either way we approve of the new logo! -Mgmt

https://www.facebook.com/Morrissey/

42802_northcliffe_house.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The term "fake news" was coined immediately after Crooked Hillary lost the election. And it was coined by mainstream media idiots and all their dumb-dumb followers who couldn't understand why that scumbag didn't win.
Predictably enough the term "fake news" was spun around and used against all those Hillary Clinton backers in the mainstream media, and it was easily done because they are all Fake Journalists pushing Fake News. Those Fake reporters, as WikiLeaks showed, were in collusion with Hillary while she rigged the Democrat primaries.
So now this "Fake News" tag is very popular, and rightfully so. It's because the mainstream media is little but "Fake News". They are a disgrace to journalism. Pretty much the only reporter who is legit is Julian Assange, and guess what? He is stuck in an embassy in England and they cut off his internet and are denying him all visitors. That's how they roll in England. And the Fake News so-called journalists don't give a shit.

Assange is the one journalist who was revealing TRUTH to the people, and England has him stuck in an embassy without internet or visitors. What a disgrace to freedom of the press and freedom of speech. Everyone in England should be ashamed of themselves that they sit idly by while a legit journalist, Assange, is being so abused and silenced.

Assange holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy in London because Sweden wanted to discuss two allegations of sexual assault against him made in their jurisdiction. The British (not “English”) authorities had to comply with Sweden’s request under international treaty. Sweden is not a nation known for its draconian justice system. I think the current punishment for sexual assault is washing the municipal fire engine three Saturday mornings a month for three months.

Assange, fearing the Swedes would extradite him to the US and possible execution (I kid you not) then sought refuge in the Ecuadorian embassy.

So far it has cost the British taxpayer well over ten million quid to police Assange’s avoidance of justice, so I think it is safe to say “the English” are sick to the back teeth of being caught between the posturing of Sweden, Ecuador and Assange and paying for the privilege.

I think you are broadly correct on the fake news stuff, however.

Jesus, Uncle Salty needs to take a break. It's embarrassing enough living under Trump without my favorite(ish) singer emulating his style.

A fake fake news flag?
Far too metaphysical for me :)
FWD.
Naaa, it's too convenient. Morrissey shrieks about 'fake news' in the Independent and SER posts a photo showing a flag confirming it. Got to say, Sam is getting better at doing the wobbly text on non-flat images.

I'm not sure if it's live - I'll ask my 53 year old grandson and get back to you.

I reckon the only way I would reckon that Uncle Steve was involved is if that was a Dodger pennant instead of "fake news" m8. Uncle Steve and lil' Sammy are waaaaay too involved in baseball season now and making every Dodger game because their season tickets are top ACE instead of worrying about some house in some weird far away foreign country. Reckon didn't you lots see lil' Sammy wearing his LA Dodger cap on his website?

Looks like the Twitter password has been handed over too :)
Better picture tweeted though:

Regards,
FWD.

Another pointless piece of fodder from the Moz camp. Nobody actually gives a shit Morrissey. This only makes you look like an even more unhinged conspiracy theorist than you already are, if that is even possible. I really wish he would just shut up and stick to singing. By the way, what’s the latest on the policeman holding you at gunpoint in Rome a while back?

Well now ! It's funny you should mention that old chestnut.
Little Sammy removed the article from his Facebook account quite rapid and we never heard anymore about it. It was just a poor fakement put out by team Steve to grab some attention. It's all very unprofessional management at the minute. It would be no surprise if BMG have 4kd him off.
He also never wore that wool and cashmere peacock embellished cardigan. It never happened it was the media who faked it all up.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Morrissey for all these years as his adviser. His latest comments and reactions have fulfilled a lifelong dream of mine. He is now me and I am him and while other marry and partake in naughty excursions involving a bed let it be known he is and always will be a part of me like I will always be a part of him.

Mission complete!

I think you're bang on, FWD. Firstly, which self-respecting artist management company signs itself 'the Management'? Secondly, which self-respecting management company is going to give a rat's arse about whatever it is that Morrissey is splenetically ranting about this week - much less feel the urge to come out and support him?
Morrissey thinks he has influence.

Isn't it adorable?

He's basically turned into his own propaganda outfit now. He's making up his own fake news.

Assange holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy in London because Sweden wanted to discuss two allegations of sexual assault against him made in their jurisdiction. The British (not “English”) authorities had to comply with Sweden’s request under international treaty. Sweden is not a nation known for its draconian justice system. I think the current punishment for sexual assault is washing the municipal fire engine three Saturday mornings a month for three months.

Assange, fearing the Swedes would extradite him to the US and possible execution (I kid you not) then sought refuge in the Ecuadorian embassy.

So far it has cost the British taxpayer well over ten million quid to police Assange’s avoidance of justice, so I think it is safe to say “the English” are sick to the back teeth of being caught between the posturing of Sweden, Ecuador and Assange and paying for the privilege.

I think you are broadly correct on the fake news stuff, however.
Assange's sociopathic delusions of grandeur have completely discredit wikileaks at this point. They're not taken seriously anymore, and they have pretty much fallen out of the discussion.

The guy was raised in a cult. He's not well, and that emails he wrote to that woman about her lack of interest in him were as creepy as yo can get.

A quick sample:

"When I first wrote the heat of your breast pressed against me was still vivid in my mind," he wrote. She responded with an email with the subject line "don't call me."

It goes on, and on.

Assange's sociopathic delusions of grandeur have completely discredit wikileaks at this point. They're not taken seriously anymore, and they have pretty much fallen out of the discussion.

The guy was raised in a cult. He's not well, and that emails he wrote to that woman about her lack of interest in him were as creepy as yo can get.

A quick sample:

"When I first wrote the heat of your breast pressed against me was still vivid in my mind," he wrote. She responded with an email with the subject line "don't call me."

It goes on, and on.
The two swedish women were agents and probably not very swedish. He was stitched up big time. Sweden is the last place on earth I would go for a trial of any kind and is the only country in the world that systematically remove children from their birth parents to fill beds at foster homes run by paedophiles that used to work for the social but make more money opening a foster home.

Having studied this for a few years now the wealth among these people is quite staggering. I am sitting on a story that would turn Sweden upside down and spell the end for the political elite. I plan to use it when it is most benificient for my own personal vendetta against a host of people.

Back
Top Bottom