Johnny Marr rates Morrissey, Robot Brothels, and “The Great British Baking ” on over / under

"Did that swift eclipse torture you.???...A star at 19...then suddenly gone...down to a few lines in the back page of a faded anual...Oh but I almost remember you."

He’s so great, love him! Smart of him not to actually make a comment on Morrissey’s politics.

Nice to see, the Morrissey comment was quite well put I think, if Morrissey appeared, I would imagine it would be similarly complimentary yet distant.
Not sure why Johnny has his glasses on indoors, and his overall choices were somewhat unsurprising, but a nice piece.
The Mac DeMarco and Jeff Goldblum over/under are the best of the bunch.

Dodged the real question but answered well. Love the response about bone china.

He’s so great, love him! Smart of him not to actually make a comment on Morrissey’s politics.
Are you kidding? He made quite a comment I thought. I think Morrissey and Baseball are in the same category for him, though I've definitely had better times getting stoned and listening to Morrissey than watching Baseball. Body language is a nature, can't you something or another?

I ye reckon stay up in Portland, Oregon inn nn nn n fek 'ell n n n in it. Stop with the innuendo comments about the California Son. You are just jealous because you can never afford to live in Moz Angeles and fulfill your dream of living next door to Air Morrissey in Malibu. You are in the same league as a guitarist as mini-sausage fingers texas hick. Tosser off c*** tit thick wacker!

Are you kidding? He made quite a comment I thought. I think Morrissey and Baseball are in the same category for him, though I've definitely had better times getting stoned and listening to Morrissey than watching Baseball. Body language is a nature, can't you something or another?

I know he did, but he smartly didn't make a comment that could be quoted in the press.

Oh Johnny still trying to hold that door open for a reunion that will never happen.

His bone china rating was pretty funny.

Being the former guitarist of the Smiths, I’m sure he squirms a bit everytime he’s asked about Morrissey or the Smiths, because he’s still trying to move forward and it probably pains him to think about those days of glory that are so far behind him and could never be revisited, except in memories.

Being the former guitarist of the Smiths, I’m sure he squirms a bit everytime he’s asked about Morrissey or the Smiths, because he’s still trying to move forward and it probably pains him to think about those days of glory that are so far behind him and could never be revisited, except in memories.

Agree, poor Morrissey, poor Marr, they will never achieve those heights again.

'Bovine testicles are not really my jam' sounds like a Morrissey album title.

I was hoping they'd ask about Morrissey and they didn't disappoint. Johnny's answer did, though, as usual. Don't blame him
I don't get how his answer could be disappointing. There were paragraphs upon paragraphs in that eyebrow and smirk.

I don't get how his answer could be disappointing. There were paragraphs upon paragraphs in that eyebrow and smirk.

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:,
Horrified to think they may be pasties, the eyebrows. botox in the smirk

I was hoping they'd ask about Morrissey and they didn't disappoint. Johnny's answer did, though, as usual. Don't blame him

It's gotten to the point where I'm sick of people asking each of them about the other. What do you all expect each of them is going to say that's new or shocking? They obviously each value the other's artistic talents during their partnership enough that neither of them is going to say something like "Oh yeah, he's a total shithead."

Tags
johnny marr morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom