Morrissey mention in Pete Doherty/McCartney interview

IMHO was the model [now his wife] Noami Cambell also a cocaine user,
at the time they became friendly

[btw, now I think of it, is Naomi still married to Bowie?]

They've never been married, David Bowie is married to the model Iman.

They've never been married, David Bowie is married to the model Iman.

I know it was a model

but i never was interested in the fashion/model world

than who the **** is Naomi Cambell
[and why did I relate her to Bowie, must've been the 'what's the story morning glory' coffee ]

[where's Nugz when you need her :( ]

edit;
joking Nugz, nothing personal [ I gonna get kicked for this ;)]

Last edited:
The Beatles = my first love.

Peter Doherty = probably the most important songwriter of my generation.

i must be living in a shell.
i had to look him up on wikipedia.
saw he was in the libertines.. who ive heard of quite a few times here on moz solo (as have i heard pete doherty's name) but can't name a single song by them.

I know it was a model

but i never was interested in the fashion/model world

than who the **** is Naomi Cambell
[and why did I relate her to Bowie, must've been the 'what's the story morning glory' coffee ]

[where's Nugz when you need her :( ]

edit;
joking Nugz, nothing personal [ I gonna get kicked for this ;)]

*boot in da butt for you*

kiddin! ;)

i must be living in a shell.
i had to look him up on wikipedia.
saw he was in the libertines.. who ive heard of quite a few times here on moz solo (as have i heard pete doherty's name) but can't name a single song by them.

i think you´re probably better off that way.. i mean, not having had your picture of him distorted by the tabloids..

if you´d like to check out some of his best stuff, here are a few acoustic songs:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=38VAPNYK -Albion (from the Acousticalullaby Session 2004..? i think.. so much better than the single version released in 2005)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=38D89A5W - I Love You (But You´re Green)(from the same session.. still one of his best songs, i think)

http://www.uploading.com/?get=3NTXMP5S - There She Goes (A Little Heartache) (from the Freewheelin' Pete Doherty session.. probably my favourite.. the song has been recycled for the new Babyshambles album as There She Goes.. i prefer this version.)

and as for The Libertines.. i know that Up The Bracket is album that definitly changed my life. the second one is also great, but Up The Bracket is just.. songs like Tell the King, Death On The Stairs, the Good Old Days and Up the Bracket are not easily grown out of.. i still love them so much!

In his 'Ziggy' period Bowie used heroin, in that period he got friendly with
Iggy , who was a well known heroin addict
Bowie also hanged around Warholds community around his 'Ziggy' period,
and I definately know that's it's well know fact that Bowie used heroin
with Lou Reed [and the people around Lou]

Later he went on with cocaine.
His former wife Angie wrote a book where she mentioned Bowie's cocaine
addiction.
IMHO was the model [now his wife] Noami Cambell also a cocaine user,
at the time they became friendly

[btw, now I think of it, is Naomi still married to Bowie?]

and I didn't even start with Freddy Mercury and Elton John [one is really
dead, the other brain dead :D] sorry, just joking

Bowie was also on heroin way after the Ziggy days during his Berlin years when he recorded the Heroes album, etc. Would explain why he was so skinny all those years. Only currently did he meaten up a little bit.

Best clips of Bowie in action with his drugs: In the "Cracked Actor" documentary he's sitting in the back of his chauffeured car all paranoid thinking he's being followed and on the Dick Cavett show when he's sniffling a gazillion times during the interview...

guys am i missing something here ... paul played with marr ... what did linda say to that

Erm, I am only presuming here but Paul probably played with Marr after Linda's death. Why would she have a problem with it anyway?

Erm, I am only presuming here but Paul probably played with Marr after Linda's death. Why would she have a problem with it anyway?

johnny played at the linda mccartney cancer thing, right? maybe he and paul jammed backstage?

Back
Top Bottom