Morrissey interview on Billboard.com; to publish autobiography in December 2012

Will there be a chapter on 'the davidt incident'??

We should be told.

What record label would want to touch Moz with a barge-poll these days? He has made himself look like an absolute joke with his recent antics. This is what he wants, of course. As a fan of Oscar Wilde he is obviously acting out a bit of self-destructive fantasy. 'It's my life to ruin, my own way...'

Re: Article: Morrissey interview on Billboard.com; to publish autobiography in Decemb

What record label would want to touch Moz with a barge-poll these days? He has made himself look like an absolute joke with his recent antics. This is what he wants, of course. As a fan of Oscar Wilde he is obviously acting out a bit of self-destructive fantasy. 'It's my life to ruin, my own way...'

Does that make Dvaid T, Bosie, or the Marquis of Queensbury?

Re: Article: Morrissey interview on Billboard.com; to publish autobiography in Decemb

Surprise! It takes him 3 seconds to mention Lady Gaga. My friend worked on a Lady Gaga music video. When she asked Gaga what her favorite Morrissey song was she couldn't name one. She said boyfriend was more of a fan.
Sad, he can't mention someone who actually likes him when he's namedropping.

And someone who wore a dress made of meat.

Yawn yawn a book by Maurice!!!!!
It's a tad to late pal, you see the thing is the old guard have all moved on in their lives and have responsibilities and other things to keep them occupied!!!!
The new guard who just "hopped on the bus for the ride" !! Well the good days would be lost on them "the yes people and the U S and A types!!" they only know your pub backing bands murdering yours and Johnny's ART.
Its all caught up with yer, you can't keep both camps happy.
You've made a right arse of yourself lately,and as every day seems to get worse the little more you seem to care!!
Why don't you just tell us all to f*** off!!!!!

Good luck with the book cause your gonna need it!!!!! ( If it ever comes out I will wait a month for bargain bucket price)......

P.S. Instead of throwing your fans out of concerts what about throwing the pub backing band out and try building a few bridges........ (Just a thought,who am I,what do I know!!!!!!)..........

Bear in mind he didn't actually say her name, if he really wanted to bragg as how you see it i think he would mention her name and that he met her.

Er he did, and he did. Third sentence: 'Even Lady Gaga said to me, "You showed me how it's done."'

I find it's usually best to actually read an article/interview before commenting on its contents...

you morrissey fans are painful...is it some kinda of in joke?

I wouldn't want to be standing anywhere near Morrissey when he has a climax that has been 30 years in the making....

Um, I don't think I'm alone here but ... I WOULD !

I hope I'm wrong, but you just know the bio will be hugely abstract with very little details about his life. The book will be all about Mike Joyce, the British court system and judges, and very little about... oh, the meaning behind specific songs, past romances, etc.

But like I said, I hope I'm wrong--I'm hoping for something revealing like Keith Richards' "Life."

Now that we know his autobiography is coming out, how soon do you think it will be before they make it into a movie and who do you think will play Morrissey? Will it be an actor like Joaquin Phoenix who played Johnny Cash in "The Johnny Cash story Walk the Line" or John C Rielly who was spot in in his portrail of Dewey Cox in "Walk Hard, the Dewey Cox story", or maybe use a singer like Michael Buble. Though when you think about it, whoever gets the role would have to be British and probably be Russell Brand, who's British and has already shown he can act the part of a famous rock star (and even sings) as he did in his roles as Aldous Snow, in" Sarah Marshall "and "Get him to the Greek". Plus, Russell Brand played E.B. a muscian, in the movie "Hop" which gives him even more experience to go with. So who do you think would play Morrissey?

P.S. In his book how do you think Morrissey handled the zombies he's encountered in his life? The first time was in the move "Midnight Hour" during which the Smiths guitar effect from "How Soon is Now" was played in the background as the zombies begin to get aggressive. Of course, you only hear the guitar, no singing voice. Did Morrissey know this ahead of time and not shown up? Is this why the band broke up? The other time I think he encountered zombies was when he sings of Hector , the gang wanabee from the bario, in " The First of the Gang to die" Hector was the main fighter of the zombies in the famous zombie movie: "Night of the Comet". Both movies were out in the 80's

A movie deal would only come after the book is published and proves to be engaging.

Therein lies the question: Will the book be decent enough to warrant a movie?

As it stands with his behavior now, I doubt Morrissey wrote anything compelling or noteworthy. It is very likely to just be more browbeating, hand-wrenching, weepy, woe-is-me, I've-been-wronged moaning with very little revelatory, interesting, or self-confessional tidbots to make it worthwhile as cinema-fodder.

Lastly, will anybody even care? What will he do in the next 18 months to alienate potential buyers of said book. It may end up being a bit of a novelty publication that no one but fans will buy. And those are becoming short in supply.

there was a time not that long ago that iwouldve been first in line to buy this book, but now icouldnt be bothered. no doubt it will be a vomit-inducing affair.

you're such a liar.

no one ever asked you your opinion.

you're obsessed, you will buy the book before anyone, if you have the money

can't stand people like you who are followers.

there was a time not that long ago that iwouldve been first in line to buy this book, but now icouldnt be bothered. no doubt it will be a vomit-inducing affair.

bitch your just upset he won't go an play in your lame as country! f*** canada!

It's time for David T to do a live interview and tell his side of this story. David needs to explain himself so he doesn't look like the bad guy.

Nobody in their right mind thinks David is 'the bad guy.' He has done nothing wrong. He runs a fan site where some fans post cutting, personal and critical comments. C'est la vie.

Morrissey might think he's a saint but the rest of the world disagrees; if his behaviour continues to spiral out of control and his artistic output continues to diminish in quality with Alain then he'll need to get used to the criticism.

While I am a Moz fan, I find the tunnel vision and lack of perspicacity of some of his online fans troubling. It's disturbing to see so many people who appear almost brainwashed into his black and white worldview.

Nobody in their right mind thinks David is 'the bad guy.' He has done nothing wrong. He runs a fan site where some fans post cutting, personal and critical comments. C'est la vie.

Morrissey might think he's a saint but the rest of the world disagrees; if his behaviour continues to spiral out of control and his artistic output continues to diminish in quality with Alain then he'll need to get used to the criticism.

While I am a Moz fan, I find the tunnel vision and lack of perspicacity of some of his online fans troubling. It's disturbing to see so many people who appear almost brainwashed into his black and white worldview.

I meant without Alain, not with Alain. With Alain, Moz is superb. Without Alain, he is mediocre.

Back
Top Bottom