Morrissey in the media - autobiography inquiry, NY spotting, Fandom in the 40's

An anonymous person sends the link:

Morrissey signals to fans his autobiography is coming, but who's publishing it? - Capital New York

Excerpt:

Two spokespeople in Penguin's New York headquarters said they had no knowledge of any plans for publication.

A spokeswoman for Penguin's U.K. arm was a little more revealing when reached via email about Morrissey's latest signal to fans about the book.

"How nice that he seemed to say yes," said the spokeswoman, Rosie Glaisher. "Here's hoping."

But she added: "Nothing on the schedule at this time."

An anonymous person sends the link:

Morrissey Spotted on First Avenue Yesterday - Bowery Boogie

The Mystique of Morrissey -- Fandom in the '40s by Jayanti Tamm - The Huffington Post

Last edited:
Re: Article: Morrissey in the media - autobiography inquiry, NY spotting, Fandom in t

ofcourse they don't know or have plans, yet

Morrissey must first finish it, trim it, re-read, it will be difficult for him to come to the point, to be satisfied and let it publish.

I'm sure Morrissey get;s his publish deal without sending around copies of his script

nuff said

Lance Armstrong should have taken advice from Morrissey on how to avoid questions and then he wouldn't be in this mess with Oprah :) But seriously publishing houses announce news of publication of jewels in their crown months before, the january annual big hitters for the year have been announced so we are going to have a long long wait. Morrissey will just smile smugly and evade evade evade no point asking.

Re: Article: Morrissey in the media - autobiography inquiry, NY spotting, Fandom in t

ofcourse they don't know or have plans, yet

Morrissey must first finish it, trim it, re-read, it will be difficult for him to come to the point, to be satisfied and let it publish.

I'm sure Morrissey get;s his publish deal without sending around copies of his script

nuff said

He said Tuesday night that it was finished.

The Huff Po article implies Morrissey played the Paramount in 1991. That was 1992. 1991 was the full MSG venue.

These articles always have mistakes in them. Always disappointing.

I shall eat my dick if it ever comes out. Hows that for confidence ?

How often does your dick come out and how will you reach it?

- marred.

Back
Top Bottom