Morrissey and Lou Reed photo

• Thread starter alcoholic afternoons
  • Start date
Photo of the day: Morrissey with Lou Reed. Hop Farm? - somedizzywhore.com

I found this on a Lou Reed forum. Never seen this before but it must be from Hop Farm.

morrissey_loureed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The usual bashing... show some respect FFS, if not for Morrissey, for such a music icon as Mr. Reed.

Have some respect for people. Moz and Lou Reed produce fine work and put themselves 'out there' so that their work can be heard. As Morrissey himself sings:
'And what do you do? You just sit there.
I've been stabbed in the back so many many time I don't have any skin.
But that's just the way it goes'.
Armchair critics are worse than back-seat drivers. Get a life.

Have some respect for people. Moz and Lou Reed produce fine work and put themselves 'out there' so that their work can be heard. As Morrissey himself sings:
'And what do you do? You just sit there.
I've been stabbed in the back so many many time I don't have any skin.
But that's just the way it goes'.
Armchair critics are worse than back-seat drivers. Get a life.

Careful. You do not know what other people usually do.

Morrissey and Lou Reed, if I think of it, have done nothing positive for me. Thank you for making me have a second thought about it. Besides, what you did there, is a blunt misinterpretation of the lyrics. If you do this with all their lyrics then good night.

troll

two butt pirates

Last edited by a moderator:
100% not interested. No compromise.Not inspired. Not interested. Go away - Bee Johnson. Historically clear for all to read.16/8/11.

My first impression of the picture, without knowing any background, is that Reed is being polite, the way most celebrities are when asked to have a picture taken of them with a fan. Morrissey appears to be a bit "aggressive" with his big arm around a frailer looking Reed, giving the impression that they are long time friends and that he, Morrissey, is the more important, alpha, of the two. Morrissey is overly invading Reed's personal space.

what has this place to do with music
and what has two ageing stars with swiss bank accounts have to do with me?

Hey I look on this web site from time to time, and each time I read a post, there is somebody insulting Morrissey, the owner should clean all of this shit, otherwise... I'm so sorry, but Morrissey is right, f*** Morrissey solo. One thing is an opinion, another is just insulting people, which is childish and unuseful

Hey I look on this web site from time to time, and each time I read a post, there is somebody insulting Morrissey, the owner should clean all of this shit, otherwise... I'm so sorry, but Morrissey is right, f*** Morrissey solo. One thing is an opinion, another is just insulting people, which is childish and unuseful
Morrissey makes his living from being childish and insulting people.Most of what comes out of his mouth are rancid insults.He breeds hate. Why then are you perturbed at the comments here? Morrissey is not a nice person. He looks positively evil in the photo, no?

My first impression of the picture, without knowing any background, is that Reed is being polite, the way most celebrities are when asked to have a picture taken of them with a fan. Morrissey appears to be a bit "aggressive" with his big arm around a frailer looking Reed, giving the impression that they are long time friends and that he, Morrissey, is the more important, alpha, of the two. Morrissey is overly invading Reed's personal space.

I disagree. Morrissey is posing with one of his heroes. He's also an affectionate person.

Isn't that nice, a picture of two homeless men down at the shelter!

But what does this have to do with Morrissey?

If I were you I wouldnt read such churlish comments.

It would however prove yourself to be totally childish wearing t shirts swearing down the site that is so childish and churlish and insulting

Then to go on and BAN the master

Whos childish now?

Whos sorry now?

Morrissey makes his living from being childish and insulting people.Most of what comes out of his mouth are rancid insults.He breeds hate. Why then are you perturbed at the comments here? Morrissey is not a nice person. He looks positively evil in the photo, no?

This is the coastal town that theyll never close down

hows julia?

sad to hear she never made isle of man
thankfully hes putting on a coast to coast of america for ya nutjob

hows julia

lol
irene

Macrocephalic meets microcephalic.

If you dont like criticism you shouldnt be in the business

If Morrissey wants unconditional adoration he best give us all the privilege

in the sound check

front row every time doesnt cost a penny

big big security guards lookin after ya back ma riley

No not us

Well this is the real world

Your recent music is shite

PRIVILIGES#

If you dont like criticism you shouldnt be in the business

If Morrissey wants unconditional adoration he best give us all the privilege

in the sound check

front row every time doesnt cost a penny

big big security guards lookin after ya back ma riley

No not us

Well this is the real world

Your recent music is shite

PRIVILIGES#
He's gotten older, as have we. Middle age has arrived to many who now see what a pathetic, stupid, idiotic waste of space he has become.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom