Mark Nevin shares photo including Morrissey, Kirsty MacColl and Peter Hogg (Camden, 1991)

Mark Nevin shares the photo from his Facebook artist page:

Here is an old picture from my kitchen in 1991 (around the time we did
Kill Uncle) with Peter Hogg, Kirsty MacColl, me and Morrissey - we
went out to see Suede doing one of their first gigs after this - I
think it was a the White Horse in Camden (maybe not??) - not sure of
the name of the pub - it might be flats now - it was in Camden anyway.​

camden_1991.jpg

L to R - Peter Hogg, Kirsty MacColl, Mark Nevin, Morrissey - Hartland Road, Camden 1991

Last edited:
Re: Article: Mark Nevin shares photo including Morrissey, Kirsty MacColl and Peter Ho

FFS try reading and then try looking!

but thank you for the typical Morrissey fan arseholeness, which makes a different answer in a different style of course impossible for people like you

Re: Article: Mark Nevin shares photo including Morrissey, Kirsty MacColl and Peter Ho

No offense, but other than your point about Kirsty, what are you on about?

"Rent-a-chap" was Morrissey's own credit for Hogg in the Kill Uncle tour book.

but you're not Morrissey

start to dislike every thing Morrissey says about someone, is true and a fact

some, lots are if Morrissey elaborates, but sometimes he names people I don't know, why should I agree, more people should have their own point, or must have
freedom of saying , and not be a sheep of Morrissey's words/saying

It's not 94. Moz wasn't working with Nevin in 94. It's 91 aka Kill Uncle. Not too hard to work out if u think about it for one millisecond :)

I know that, you obnoxious fool.

I know that, you obnoxious fool.

things are touichy rouind here, is it because no real news, sad about a new DVD with
songs we all know, the cd song 2 b-sides not couinted, so it could reaching the charts,
if it's selling on biggest musicshops and also the friendly neighbourhood musicshop,
not like remastered Bona Drag

[stil have to order it, on amazon it's easy to get, why not a Dutch musicshopholder by
buy-all new releases via label retailer]

well we all somehow agreed Morrissey needed a rest, but against his powers 2 releases on his new label is odd, further this mainpage is like the forum, you get the same sorta
vibe, so don't take things to personal, general comment,ignore or apologise

as i do to King Leer, if I wrote something hurtful or made it personal, my reply, the first line was not nice, the rest was more general comment

people make typoos, I do the most, so 94 could have been a typo 91

go to the forum named of-topic or the Pigsty and you can bitch as imuch as you can

btw this is not to you amy

hoping for some news about recording in autums , or something.

and the new DVD, you have the choice buy it, or not, wether Morrissey says not, if
you think it makes your coillection complete, buy it, like it, buy it
dislike it, dont.

this post is posted with a cup a cup@soup, mhhh:crazy:

Mark looks like the Joker; kind of Jack Nicholson younger brother!

but thank you for the typical Morrissey fan arseholeness, which makes a different answer in a different style of course impossible for people like you

Are you stupid or what? Peter Hook is not Peter Hogg. How hard is that to work out? Use your brain occasionally and get it some air.

Are you stupid or what? Peter Hook is not Peter Hogg. How hard is that to work out? Use your brain occasionally and get it some air.

Peter Hook is a bitter man

just calling his musicage bands artist/m/f down

as a Mancunian , like most of New order/Joy Division find themself mightier than
every band in the area

wake up Hooky, time's running out, than just being a member of a cult group
who when starting to being big, Curtis put an end to it

New Order was the follow up, but without Ian, somehow personal ego
made it hard to made more good songs than they did

Mark looks like the Joker; kind of Jack Nicholson younger brother!

Thank you, I'll take that as flattery!

It was 1991 - I am pretty sure (my son Wes - now of 'Let's Wrestle' had just been born and he is now 20) and yes and I remember now it was The Falcon where we went to see Suede that night.

Sorry you all hate Kill Uncle so much - I am still quite fond of it! - best Mark

Thank you, I'll take that as flattery!

It was 1991 - I am pretty sure (my son Wes - now of 'Let's Wrestle' had just been born and he is now 20) and yes and I remember now it was The Falcon where we went to see Suede that night.

Sorry you all hate Kill Uncle so much - I am still quite fond of it! - best Mark

Not all of us. Some of us hold it in a special dusty little corner of our heart forevermore. The sweet runt of the litter you just cannot help but love :)
Thank you Mr. Nevin ~ for 'Ive Changed My Plea To Guilty' and 'There Is A Place In Hell For Me And My Friends' alone you should be given a Dame-hood for services to Moz!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom