Morrissey a genius: official.

Shouldn't Dolly Parton take up two spaces on that list?

And don't slag off Dolly!

Dolly Parton and Morrissey all crammed into one space, hmm sounds like a Cincinnati Bow Tie type situation...:eek:

Sorry, that was awful. I officially quit - I managed to shock even myself with that last one.:)

Last edited:
Not to pile on the nonsense but could this have been a secret meaning behind "The sun shines out of our behinds"? Cheeky, Morrissey, cheeky!
270913946_efa38ec3d8.jpg

Not to pile on the nonsense but could this have been a secret meaning behind "The sun shines out of our behinds"? Cheeky, Morrissey, cheeky!

Hopefully not "Dirty Sanchez" cheeky...

BAHHHHH!!!!! I quit... I quit!!!

Hopefully not "Dirty Sanchez" cheeky...

BAHHHHH!!!!! I quit... I quit!!!

We'd all better quit before we get a tongue-lashing from the mods. And to think that this is happening in a genius thread, and that some poor souls are still trying to bring it back on-topic.

But I have to ask anyway...how shocked do you think KY was by Morrissey & his decision?
m_125d72eba36a4fd47dbdfc2aee5a5dbc.jpg

(sorry, bogdana)

Both dead, sadly. It's a list of living geniuses.

It's one of those rare stories that True To You have deemed worthy of listing. He deserves it, and he loves these polls that put him in the great pantheon of modern deities.

See here.

Peter

he acknowledged it onstage in Baltimore. Something like:

"so, the Daily Telegraph, which is a newspaper-I think-published a list of 100 living geniuses. I was very pleased to be ranked #94. But...and there's always a but- my life is never easy- but, out of all 100 names, mine was the only one they spelled wrong. 'we're the Daily Telegraph, and we can't be bothered to spell your name correctly' and the world is full of crashing bores" *cue said song*

Back
Top Bottom