More "Various Clips" - Morrissey Central; incl. 3 clips of "Bengali...", 2 of "Life Is A Pigsty"

Remember the Cliff Richard case? When the cops let the BBC film them raiding his address. Direct collision between the state and it's mouthpiece. Telling me that wouldn't have prejudiced the case?

Nobody was arrested for reporting on that, it was all over the place.:straightface:
Nobody was arrested for reporting or for standing around anywhere LOL:lbf:

Remember the Cliff Richard case? When the cops let the BBC film them raiding his address. Direct collision between the state and it's mouthpiece. Telling me that wouldn't have prejudiced the case?

And the BBC are getting sued by Cliff Richard aren't they?

What white people? The ones who descended on Downing Street on Saturday (ironic isnt it that they argue about freedom of speech but are allowed to protest in the geographical heart of Government) or white people in general?
Dopey white people who only wake up when politicised propaganda is thrust at them by the BBC - those people. If they knew the extent of the truth it might wake them out of their apathetic stupor. Then the government would be very frightened indeed. But of course it's not going to happen.

Why dont you all quit obstructing free speech and spend your time doing something constructive like protesting against the evil grooming gangs?doh:
Hey rube! Who’s obstructing free speech? You’re free to post all the illegible gibberish you want. The freedom of speech part comes in at the point where the cognitively sound are free to respond and call you out for your continual, nonsensical, needy-ass, attention-seeking bullshit.

Check your texts, l’il shooter. Your mom’s trying to reach you from upstairs. She needs to use her computer. ...and your pizza-pockets are ready.

Dopey white people who only wake up when politicised propaganda is thrust at them by the BBC - those people. If they knew the extent of the truth it might wake them out of their apathetic stupor. Then the government would be very frightened indeed. But of course it's not going to happen.

As opposed to your hateful propaganda -your true colours showing for example referring to Jews as filth.

Yere....somewhat mising the point but yere.

I can't see how I'm missing the point. He is able to seek damages due to our legal system. Surely that's correct and the right way to deal with such an intrusion into his privacy?

I have no particular axe to grind here just pointing out why Tommy Robinson is currently imprisoned.

It seems people think our legal system is not fit for purpose especially when it comes to dealing with cases of a sensitive nature (namely sex offences) I suggest it is imperfect but better than the meting out of 'natural justice.'

‘Asian rut’

I can't see how I'm missing the point. He is able to seek damages due to our legal system. Surely that's correct and the right way to deal with such an intrusion into his privacy?

I have no particular axe to grind here just pointing out why Tommy Robinson is currently imprisoned.

It seems people think our legal system is not fit for purpose especially when it comes to dealing with cases of a sensitive nature (namely sex offences) I suggest it is imperfect but better than the meting out of 'natural justice.'
Actually I prefer the hood over the head, shot and dumped on a country lane IRA style justice when it comes to cocky strutting paedo gangs like those outside Leeds court the other day.

Hey rube! Who’s obstructing free speech? You’re free to post all the illegible gibberish you want. The freedom of speech part comes in at the point where the cognitively sound are free to respond and call you out for your continual, nonsensical, needy-ass, attention-seeking bullshit.

Check your texts, l’il shooter. Your mom’s trying to reach you from upstairs. She needs to use her computer. ...and your pizza-pockets are ready.

OK Skinny:turban:/Surface/Halal Butcher/half dozen anons,
thanx for your input, carry on.:crazy:

Our legal system is a complete joke. If you've never been involved in it, you wouldn't understand.

Why not allow the police to just beat on Snowflakes, after all, they can always seek damages? None of you
loons would object right?:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom