Yet more 'Morrissey Clips' - Morrissey Central: awards, interviews & signings (28th May)

A selection of '90s YT videos linked to by SER today:

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-clips

MTV: Vauxhall signing '94.
Tower Records, Philly, May '94.
MTV: interview & signing '94.
Q Award for best writer.
MTV: fan interviews '92.
Ivor Novello award '98.
TFI Friday '97.
Carson: Sing Your Life '91.
MTV: Finsbury '92.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I've pre ordered the day available to.....i hope I get one

GOOD LUCK:thumb:
Those Drama J are impossible to get yet just about everyone who wants one gets one. Odd:openmouth:
We have to keep the tour going so as we dont get exploded by the Comet.:drama:

I've got a terrific life, thanks. Up yours, supporter of has-beens!
"I acknowledge that he has used information from moderation access in posts which is not appropriate and that has been discussed. "
David T on Skinny.

He is a HAS BEEN moderator now.

"I acknowledge that he has used information from moderation access in posts which is not appropriate and that has been discussed. "
David T on Skinny.

He is a HAS BEEN moderator now.

Thanks for posting this - I didn't realize he had been caught out.

That's it then. What a pathetic little prick he turned out to be.

You are thinking of this New Voodoo Drama Johnny:frogface: so called record deal, read the press release BMG and Moz are partners.:rock:

erm that's what a services deal is except after a period or recoupment the ownership of the album reverts back to Morrissey . the partners bit is just for the press release , they are kind of in partnership but not really

erm that's what a services deal is except after a period or recoupment the ownership of the album reverts back to Morrissey . the partners bit is just for the press release , they are kind of in partnership but not really

Masters have been reverting for decades.:crazy: Just about every major act get the masters back.

A selection of '90s YT videos linked to by SER today:

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-clips

MTV: Vauxhall signing '94.
Tower Records, Philly, May '94.
MTV: interview & signing '94.
Q Award for best writer.
MTV: fan interviews '92.
Ivor Novello award '98.
TFI Friday '97.
Carson: Sing Your Life '91.
MTV: Finsbury '92.

Regards,
FWD.

Who are the fellows Gary Day is in RAK Studios London with? Not his usual band mates? Still wouldn’t get me to see Moz live again. But it peaked my interest

Who are the fellows Gary Day is in RAK Studios London with? Not his usual band mates? Still wouldn’t get me to see Moz live again. But it peaked my interest
I believe this is part of a rockabilly project. He's always quite busy which is good to see.
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom