Liverpool - Empire Theatre (July 18, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / I Wish You Lonely / Frankly, Mr. Shankly / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Girlfriend In A Coma / Our Frank / Knockabout World / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Half A Person / My Hurling Days Are Done / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Speedway // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of whichway2 via setlist.fm

Last edited by a moderator:
Also shame on the creepy guy in the pub flaunting a piece of Moz shirt half jokingly asking the much younger girls for a blowjob for a piece of shirt.
I ain't gumming no one off for a piece of shirt. For that I expect the whole thing!

Did anyone get in last night just having the ticketmaster still barcode scanned... i.e. not the app?

If so I can't make this evening and would be happy to send to anyone who wants to go for a drink, it for free if you're skint.

Bastard Ticketmaster won't let me transfer or sell so will be the screenshot.

Decent stalls ticket.

Morrissey Arriving Or& Leaving Venue yesterday

Better quality video of Bonfire of Teenagers

Full Knockabout World also including a poll from Morrissey's computer on Sunak, Khan and Zelensky

:handpointup:

I suspect Morrissey was hoping people would boo Zelensky as well. He is increasingly going down the alt right wormhole, and if you look at these folks on Twitter, a huge chunk of them are pro-Putin.

In the recording I put above the sound is clear and in fact Zelensky evokes rather positive reactions. Well, certainly not as negative as Sunak and Khan. So...so again Morrissey leaves much room for understatement and overinterpretation. So twats like Vance and his ilk can build their capital again :unsure:

Last edited:
'Fishy' Sunak.
Could he have put egg in anybody elses name???
Not Edwina Currie..I don't know why I am associating egg with anything but that's just me.
I managed to tug a 4 inch square of black see through shirt from a gig in '91, with the buttonhole on it!!
Decided it would be a good idea to put it through a laminator to preserve it.
F**ckin idiot.
4 inches ! And laminator!
Holy Crap . That's a damn shame. At least there is hope that my wrinkled,curled up,not more than 5 centimetres scrap is in my attic.

He’s not giving away autographs for free anymore. Cough up the £250 or f*** off!
Saying "anymore" is a bit of an exaggeration in my opinion. It happened that he signed albums even at concerts. And on the other hand, the price of these signed and then sold LPs is just paranoia and ripping off the money from the fans. This is an indisputable fact. But everyone has free will.

Really wish I had a ticket for tonight too.Hope expectations are reached for all attending tonight. Lucky "yous".The sun is shining too.

Did anyone get in last night just having the ticketmaster still barcode scanned... i.e. not the app?

If so I can't make this evening and would be happy to send to anyone who wants to go for a drink, it for free if you're skint.

Bastard Ticketmaster won't let me transfer or sell so will be the screenshot.

Decent stalls ticket.
Have you got the barcode. I got in with the barcode last night.

il_fullxfull.3345841698_okeb.jpg

Etsy £14.99

1689786615140.jpg

Could he have put egg in anybody elses name???
Not Edwina Currie..I don't know why I am associating egg with anything but that's just me.

4 inches ! And laminator!
Holy Crap . That's a damn shame. At least there is hope that my wrinkled,curled up,not more than 5 centimetres scrap is in my attic.
🤣 its insane innit, grown adults getting wet knickers over a scrap of shirt. Looks cool in me frame tho, just goes to show the strange power old Moz has over us, still.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom