Leeds - Millennium Square (July 12, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Girlfriend In A Coma / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Notre-Dame / I Wish You Lonely / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Night Pop Dropped / Half A Person / Our Frank / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Knockabout World / The Loop / Please Please Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper / Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of Anon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nearly 6k according to their website

That’s a good sized crowd! It’s always been a disappointment that he’s not had more shows with opening bands. It especially makes more sense to include bands like these with a decent sized fanbase to pull in numbers. Exposes those fans to music they may avoid due to “the press”. Plus, adds value for the fans attending shows with relatively steep prices. His choices for openers are sometimes hit and miss, but some of my fave M shows over the years have had openers. Still can’t believe the energy at the MEN with Franz and Damo opening. More of that type thing would be welcome!

Why does he attract this moronic crowd? These pathetic laddish louts and up themselves indie crowd. How tiresome, thank God for the Dry Cleaning crowd.

Been the same at every Morrissey gig I've been too. Fights are always inevitable.

Blossoms crowds are the same.

That’s a good sized crowd! It’s always been a disappointment that he’s not had more shows with opening bands. It especially makes more sense to include bands like these with a decent sized fanbase to pull in numbers. Exposes those fans to music they may avoid due to “the press”. Plus, adds value for the fans attending shows with relatively steep prices. His choices for openers are sometimes hit and miss, but some of my fave M shows over the years have had openers. Still can’t believe the energy at the MEN with Franz and Damo opening. More of that type thing would be welcome!
Definitely. He did a US Tour with Interpol not so long ago, which was great too.

I don’t think he’s had an opening act since.

Maria is a producer of GB news, a right leaning UK TV Channel. Looks like he’s gaining some fab new followers.
Right leaning? Understatement of the year there Surface. It's like if Goebbels had a TV platform.

Maria is a producer of GB news, a right leaning UK TV Channel. Looks like he’s gaining some fab new followers.
eamon holmes and anne diamond,yeah very right leaning.

Nigel Farage is also a presenter. A quick internet search would tell you all you need to know about that channel Gordy.
its a channel for people who got sick of the bbc and sky thats why a lot of their presenters jumped ship to go to gbnews.

Main noteworthy thing was huge issues with the new guitarists gear during 'Stop Me if You Think You've Heard This One Before '.She spent the entire song on her knees trying and failing to fix some pedal board issue.

Luckily the keyboard player switched to guitar for that track, so the absence wasn't catastrophic.

Back
Top Bottom