Last night (12th Oct) Morrissey was in LA

Re: Last night Morrissey was in

. . . well I didn't see him, who was he with . . . if he really were there.

Is he the kind of guy who would go to the same place two nights in a row? I know he likes the place, but does he like it that much?

Is he the kind of guy who would go to the same place two nights in a row? I know he likes the place, but does he like it that much?

Ummm, yes. :rolleyes: But I seriously doubt it was him. Doesn't he start a tour in a week? Wouldn't he be doing packing stuff and stage stuff and testing thigs with nobs and equilizers and buttons and I should just shut up....

But seriously, The Cat & Fiddle is like a Morrissey Poser Convention Reunion place, in my experience anyway. My heart has gone all aflutter only for the guy to turn around and look be some acne-faced emo puke. Everytime I sigh as I look back down at my rarebit and sulk in my pathetic stalking failure. :o

I hate waiting in bars for people to show up. Can't they post these things ahead of time? ;)

But seriously, The Cat & Fiddle is like a Morrissey Poser Convention Reunion place, in my experience anyway. My heart has gone all aflutter only for the guy to turn around and look be some acne-faced emo puke. Everytime I sigh as I look back down at my rarebit and sulk in my pathetic stalking failure. :o

Hahahahahahaha

Ummm, yes. :rolleyes: But I seriously doubt it was him. Doesn't he start a tour in a week? Wouldn't he be doing packing stuff and stage stuff and testing thigs with nobs and equilizers and buttons and I should just shut up....

Hahaha. Well, I heard things about him being in the area previously. I wanted to see if anyone on solo had experience with waiting there and if it would be worth going. I know some people who have seen him there.

I hate waiting in bars for people to show up. Can't they post these things ahead of time? ;)

No kidding. It would be way more fun stalking Morrissey if that place had a Pac Man game. :p

Morrissey was in a silver convertable Audi with the top up making a left onto Fletcher from that street that Yoshinoya Beef Bowl is on, in the rain in a short sleeved shirt showing his muscles. :D (A girl can dream.)

:eek:Maybe that was Morrissey! In the Cat & Fiddle of course.

I'm sure it was, since the whole Spanish awards thing. And he was spotted in Amoeba on Wednesday, I think it was.

Awww. Add an rnett and I wish he was spotted in that. :(

Actually, I have mixed feelings about him being in Los Angeles. As wonderful as it is to know or sense that he's near and around the corner (so to speak,) now, being crazy and all, I have to play that painful game of COUNTDOWN TO THE MINUTES MORRISSEY HAS LEFT TO SAVE ME FROM THE HELL THAT IS MY LIFE OF READING ZOMBIES ALONE AND TAKE ME WITH HIM. It's a stupid fantasy and I know all little girls want to be rescued but when your in the throes of mental illness, it's not so crazy to want to be saved or assured you aren't alone or to think there's another one of you out there and he happens to be the longstanding love of your life but in reality he's a shy poet and now I'm rambling because I'm tense that I just spilled my guts here. Anyway. Not fun times.

My point about being saved is that you become desperate and abandon all logic. I know a lot of you must think that NONE of my posts or thoughts are logical, but they are and I am, I just read symbols but I'm still a logical, rational person. But when the clock is ticking to the start of a tour and you look forward to having to keep track of time zone changes and actively sending safe vibes and worrying and not knowing and being forced to read symbols from a distance and feeling so severed from your other half, it's literally almost unbearable. ANd so my irrational brain always says to me before a tour, "Morrissey's in town. This is it. This is the end for me, it has to be, he;s going to acknowledge me. I've been true, I've written essays, I've done great and good work. I've sacrificed. The curse is lifted he can at least call me or email or SOMETHING." Then as the days draw closer to the hour of his first concert, I start thinking, "Maybe I did something wrong. Maybe he has no idea who I am. Maybe if I were a better person, if I recycled more, if I lost weight, if I tried harder he'd come and get me. Or maybe he still will, there's 10 hours until the show, it can't be more than an 8 hour flight. I don't have a passport but maybe he used stupid secret connections to get me one..." and my brain goes CRAZY like that. THOSE are crazy thoughts, but the only way I can rationalize why he wouldn't want me around. THen I think, "Oh, we're hermetically sealed, we can't be together." but that thought doesn't help and I sit and pine and he never shows up and it's basically...it's basically the worst feeling ever.

But I have hope.

:blushing: Now you guys know I'm a pathetic, sappy, insane girl. But really I'm quite strong and could probably kick all of your asses. So there.

And after going back and empathetically reading what I wrote and thinking most likely nobody's reading it or if you are you're going "WTF? :crazy:" I want to explain what I mean by "zombie."

Zombies are undead. They're alive but they're dead, like a little bit dead. When you "see signs" like I do (and suspect Morrissey does but maybe isn't admitting it cuz it's weird) then people around you who you love and always spend time with, have a tendency to "zombie out" on occassion. It's weird and creepy, like God is hitch hiking on their wills and forcing them, without them knowing it, to have conversations or bring up topics that are anomolous which communicates "signs." So it's like you have to be in the presense of the person as the person, but also pay attention to them as the communicator of a sign. I know this all sounds classic schizo, but it's different because they don't ALWAYS communicate stuff constantly, they slip in and out of it. I think someone with a mental illness would conclude that people are all always communicating things to them. ANyway, my point is, I don't want to do it alone anymore. And I love my zombies, so it's not derogatory, it's just a descriptor of the weird world I live in.

You can ALWAYS recycle more, CG. :)

To get Morrissey's attention though, all you need to do, is slap a fowl.

Dammit. I thought if I capitalized on a bunch of walks he'd at least call. :rolleyes:

Morrissey was in a silver convertable Audi with the top up making a left onto Fletcher from that street that Yoshinoya Beef Bowl is on, in the rain in a short sleeved shirt showing his muscles. :D (A girl can dream.)

Do you mean Vine Street?

Back
Top Bottom