Kathy Burke on Desert Island Discs 16/08/2010

She's on next Sunday..I expect "The More You Ignore Me" To be one of her h choices..

She's on next Sunday..I expect "The More You Ignore Me" To be one of her h choices..

Totally forgot about this, so thanks for reminding me! :thumb:

It will be interesting to see if she goes for a Moz or a Smiths track, or both! I'm with you, my money is on, 'The More you Ignore...'

Good grief, her first choice is Gaga.

Good choice of Specials, but although she mentioned that she loved Smiths, her third chice is Joy Division. :confused:

Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
Gangsters - The Specials
Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division
Pretty Vacant - Sex Pistols
Ride The White Swan - T-Rex
Fly To Me The Moon - Frank Sinatra
Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz
Freak On - Missy Eliot

Really funny to hear that she'd like to have a life size photo of James Khan (Dragon's Den entrepreneur) for her luxury item. :D

Last edited:
What a wonderful woman!
Best DID since Morrissey. Really interesting interview. If you didn't listen I'd heartily recommend the repeat on Friday or a go on the BBC iPlayer.
Also, how is it that some bloke who's a wee bit handy on a bicycle gets a knighthood, and yet Kathy Burke remains Dame-less? :confused:

What a wonderful woman!
Best DID since Morrissey. Really interesting interview. If you didn't listen I'd heartily recommend the repeat on Friday or a go on the BBC iPlayer.
Also, how is it that some bloke who's a wee bit handy on a bicycle gets a knighthood, and yet Kathy Burke remains Dame-less? :confused:

Completely agree. A very interesting, intelligent and funny woman.

Interesting comments about how she's not interested in relationships and enjoys her own company.

Back
Top Bottom