Johnny plays "...an old favourite. The old favourite"

I have it on very good authority that Morrissey is winding down his career. He will announce his retirement from recording with his next and last album of original songs and then he will do a farewell world tour. The tour will feature guest appearances which will be headlined by one J Marr. The Smiths will not reform but Johnny will guest appear alongside Andy for 7 or 8 Smith songs. Summer next year. Stay handsome. X

I do wish people would get the 'lack of Mike' right. It is NOT the court case, that's what he wants you to think.

It is a lover spurned.

And THAT'S why Mike could never play a part.

I do wish people would get the 'lack of Mike' right. It is NOT the court case, that's what he wants you to think.

It is a lover spurned.

:crazy:

WTF? not even Mama Mike would find Flathead Mike attractive FFS.
top of his head is a flapjack.o_O

FM is a sucky lawnmower type of drummer.:tiphat:
there is 0 interest in his services by anyone.

It is a lover spurned.

Oh Peter, not this nonsense again?

You really are making yourself look very silly.

It's weird how Johnny can't make music like this anymore.
It's probably because back in The Smiths days, if the music wasn't good, Moz would tell Johnny to go back and fix it.

The sheer beauty that effortlessly flows from this man’s guitar is just...too much. Incredible.

If only, if only...

Who would want to collaborate with a Nazi sympathizer who shares none of one's own views? I would suggest to you that Morrissey needs Johnny far more than Johnny needs Morrissey, and it's money, money, money. I hope Johnny tells him to GTFO.
It appears that a child has hijacked Skinny's account. This post lacks his usual elegance and poise.

(I can’t tell either)

People who cant figure out what Mr Cometry is playing DO NOT BE ALARMED!!

without Moz melody and voice its impossible for the human:ear: to figure out the damage Mr Cometry is doing to his poor :guitar:.

Maybe it's the age-old Saturday night mix of 60mg/40%vol...but slough off all the shite since...and it's some kind of 'Tragedy' that these two men will never work together again.

The union of melody and harmony was immaculate.

If anything, in terms of mastery of such, they are now stonger than then ~ Marr unfolds his delicate melodies better without a bottle of Remy Martin to back him up, and Morrissey is in utter command of whatever he sings these days (if not always what he says...)

í don't like using the word, on a night when 100 people have just drowned in a dinghy off the coast of Europe, and it is just bloody Pop music and all, but other than 'shit', it is some kind of 'tragedy'.

Some of us know it.
And, í promise you, those two men know it.

'Night 'Night.

Maybe it's the age-old Saturday night mix of 60mg/40%vol...but slough off all the shite since...and it's some kind of 'Tragedy' that these two men will never work together again.

The union of melody and harmony was immaculate.

If anything, in terms of mastery of such, they are now stonger than then ~ Marr unfolds his delicate melodies better without a bottle of Remy Martin to back him up, and Morrissey is in utter command of whatever he sings these days (if not always what he says...)

í don't like using the word, on a night when 100 people have just drowned in a dinghy off the coast of Europe, and it is just bloody Pop music and all, but other than 'shit', it is some kind of 'tragedy'.

Some of us know it.
And, í promise you, those two men know it.

'Night 'Night.

It will happen eventually. For all their dancing around the topic and "non-denial denials", it's clear that there is 'unfinished business' between them. One day they will grow up enough to resolve it...I hope.

On a lighter note - I love Johnny and the playing of course, but that blonde stripe in his hair is bloody distracting.

It is a lover spurned.

Wow, you can read minds?!!

Also,it is up to those you think are involved whether or not they want their PRIVATE lives discussed in public.
Not YOUR place, gossip mongerer.

It will happen eventually. For all their dancing around the topic and "non-denial denials", it's clear that there is 'unfinished business' between them. One day they will grow up enough to resolve it...I hope.

On a lighter note - I love Johnny and the playing of course, but that blonde stripe in his hair is bloody distracting.

í just assumed that he'd been painting the spare room, badly...?

Back
Top Bottom