Johnny Marr teaches how to play The Headmaster Ritual

06D33CA7-6CCA-4E52-8A79-E5F83C08EEB0.jpeg

^^ Stupid deleted post

Bizarre isn’t it how tits like that suddenly decide to hassle someone, What a f***ing waste of a skin, does the prick really think it can wind me up ?
Most Tits normally have a use, nothing springs to mind about this one ....doessittt..

Same here, I can walk for miles in the fields but as soon as anyone sees you they pull a scarf over their face even though you are over 2m from them??

But people have always reacted that way when they would see you.

:lbf:

Skinny the post you deleted goes against forum rules. You show no respect,lucky for you that you are ban proof.

Really, here it is again - Oh look, one of the site odd balls has returned after a month. Let me give you a tip son, if you fancy a woman, just think to yourself she looks nice, rather than whipping your cock out and wanking off in the street. That way you won't keep getting locked up for a month at a time.

Really, here it is again - Oh look, one of the site odd balls has returned after a month. Let me give you a tip son, if you fancy a woman, just think to yourself she looks nice, rather than whipping your cock out and wanking off in the street. That way you won't keep getting locked up for a month at a time.

I like how you waited a half hour to repost this. ?

It's all getting a bit bitchy on here now, about time as well, come on folks lets have a belta slanting match, (as there is nowt better to do) I'll pour another vodka girls and boys....

I like how you waited a half hour to repost this. ?

Well guess what toss bag, some of us have a life and do other things between posting on here. Jesus, you're actually thicker than Vegan Cro and that takes some doing. Can't say its been a pleasure interacting with you, so that's it, you have had your claim to fame but now it's time for you to f*** right off. Goodbye.

Viva hate..... the Stanley unwin of this site.........but who has chosen to go back to his native tounge of late...... the mask may slippeth

Well guess what toss bag, some of us have a life and do other things between posting on here. Jesus, you're actually thicker than Vegan Cro and that takes some doing. Can't say its been a pleasure interacting with you, so that's it, you have had your claim to fame but now it's time for you to f*** right off. Goodbye.

Lol. Who are you again?

Surface is the creepiest of all Skinny creations, a mouth breather who claims to have one, two, or three daughters depending on the post.
Something thought of while watching a Ted Bundy documentary.

Im a bit like you, I live right on the edge of the city so fields, cows, are right on my door step, I was out for a walk today, only about 4 miles.....didn't see that many people either, but when you do they make you feel like a lepor, or it could be my breath!!

Not your breath, sadly we’re all leper’s.
There’s so much love, likes, hugs and shit on social media yet in stark reality shopping in your local supermarket is a 4kn horrible experience.
All the shit they post on Base4ck about sticking together L O L :guitar:.
Keep up with the walking as well, good for the mind :thumb: Creative thoughts !
Get em written down/ keep a diary.

Keep the faith and stay safe everyone.

??:knife:

You silly VIVA..... that's 3 more shags than you.... come on surface.... we hate it when these walkers become , well remotely likeable. ?....

Not true. I have a video on my phone of me getting 3 at one time. ??‍?????‍?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom