Jesus of Nazareth, known as "J-dogg" by some

What is your opinion of Jesus?

• Total voters
In one context- I am being called square by Kermit the Frog on an internet forum run by Morrissey fans and former fans, in a thread about Jesus.

In another, I am being told I'm square because I'm choosing Keith over Mick?

Mixed emotions.

It’s not easy being green, or having perfect taste in music, which I do.

Anyway, yeah, Keith’s way cooler. But vocally? Both he and Marr should just stick to writing & playing the tunes. Not everyone can be born with a golden voice.

since audrey has betook himself from this thread, never to return, apparently, im going to assume that that means i am now allowed to dedicate it to russell brand, the NEW JESUS!!!!!!! :rock: :love:

I find it more dignified to find Christ quietly and privately.

What if someone less likable (if that’s even possible) and less “good-looking”, someone without the Jesus hair and the “sexy chest”, someone like, say, Piers Morgan, had numerous allegations of rape made against him and became a born again Christian a few weeks later and announced it to the whole f***ing world? Wouldn’t you be at least a little suspicious?

Yes, be very suspicious. Anyone that needs to advertise their baptism or spiritual awakening of any religion or path, on social media, etc.. has obviously not found God or experienced any spiritual awakening. They may have experienced some kind of mental shift due to extreme stress in their life or simply in experiencing something new, but that’s not awakening, being saved or finding Christ. Though the illusion may be enough for most, in the end, it is simply a lie.

Haha now Ronnie Jay's on timeout! What's going on around here?! :lbf:

How long do timeouts last? Does it vary or is there a standard length of time? I wouldn't know because I've never been on timeout!! :innocent:

How long do timeouts last? Does it vary or is there a standard length of time? I wouldn't know because I've never been on timeout!! :innocent:

I do wish solo was more transparent as to the reasons why someone gets timeout or banned. Not just ‘they broke a TOU rule’.

I do wish solo was more transparent as to the reasons why someone gets timeout or banned. Not just ‘they broke a TOU rule’.
well i hope they at least let the person on timeout know why they're on timeout. i imagine they warn them first. i would like to know why other people have gotten timeouts, but only for my own curiousity.

NOOOOO !!!! Johnnie !!!!!! :lbf:
He liked The Stones like I do... snif......

Anyone that needs to advertise their baptism or spiritual awakening of any religion or path, on social media, etc.. has obviously not found God or experienced any spiritual awakening.
It may be that RB is using this to polish his tarnished image. But given Jesus specifically said he came to call sinners, and to spread the Good News, if Russell were not advertising his conversion you could argue he obviously had not found God.

Tags
christianity edith sitwell jesus religion
Back
Top Bottom