Jesse Tobias

M

MuteWitness616

Can Someone post his Myspace?

He deleted me a while back after him and I got in a little argument.
Perhaps he can tell us a bit of Morrissey's illness.

You got into an argument with Jesse? ..Why?.. :squiffy:

When YoR was leaked I Sent him a message and told him how great the album is, and he was very upset that I downloaded it.

I told him I was still going to buy all the formats of the album, but then he deleted me and blocked me.

I think it's pretty cool though.
When I saw him this year, I thought to myself..

"Jesse Tobias talked to me!!"
hah

He's not as nice as Boz.
He have never accept on Facebook.

I'm really disappointed about it, because while Boz and Alain are good people Jesse always is "bad temper".

Honestly, don't waste your time trying to talk with him.

He's not as nice as Boz.
He have never accept on Facebook.

I'm really disappointed about it, because while Boz and Alain are good people Jesse always is "bad temper".

Honestly, don't waste your time trying to talk with him.

Yeah, I wonder if that's why Morrissey likes him so much.

I am really curious about Morrissey's sickness, I wish someone could tell us what's wrong?

Jesse is an awesome artist whom I've followed for over ten years. I am sick of people thinking the band or any member of it is crap. Morrissey chose him, enough freaking said.
As for Jesse's demeanor towards "fans"...meh.

Thank you for reading, now shove off. :) (note the smiley)

It's probably time to get up and do some jumping jacks or leave the computer if you are at the point where you are judging someone on the vibe you got while they were on stage or outside a tour bus... or because "they just look like a wanker"- I mean you can compare to Marr or Alan or other guitarists and whatnot because you have heard the music... but to say he is a jerk is really not fair; maybe he is just a private person or has other stuff on his mind etc... who knows what he (or anyone else) is going through etc... its pretty lame to call him a jerk. I delete people who annoy me on fb if it was one of those "i dont know this person but I guess i will add them if they are asking" people... a lot of people do.

Can Someone post his Myspace?

He deleted me a while back after him and I got in a little argument.
Perhaps he can tell us a bit of Morrissey's illness.
307t283.jpg

I've seen many try to talk to Boz about Morrissey's illness or whatever and Boz just simply doesn't reply or says he "doesn't do that sort of thing".

As well he should- it's not really anyone's place to ask a member of Morrissey's band what's wrong with him.

I am sick of people thinking the band or any member of it is crap. Morrissey chose him, enough freaking said.
As for Jesse's demeanor towards "fans"...meh.

Thank you for reading, now shove off. :) (note the smiley)

Agreed. :thumb:

As well he should- it's not really anyone's place to ask a member of Morrissey's band what's wrong with him.

What's more, it simply beggars belief to think that Boz/etc. is going to provide any details to a fan on a social networking site in lieu of a statement from Morrissey or his "people." I admire the chutzpah in asking, but, frankly, it's naive in the extreme to expect Boz to reveal personal details about his employer. He was even very guarded with information he provided on his bozboorer.com diary about Alain's state in summer 2004 (which has since been made unavailable in the archives).

Had a few drinks with Jesse earlier this year in Omagh after gig in residents bar. The band were staying in the same hotel as us. Genuinely nice guy. Had 4 or 5 drinks with us but very friendly. Also met Boz earlier in the day in the hotel and as expected he was a top bloke.

Just my experience:thumb:

Had a few drinks with Jesse earlier this year in Omagh after gig in residents bar. The band were staying in the same hotel as us. Genuinely nice guy. Had 4 or 5 drinks with us but very friendly. Also met Boz earlier in the day in the hotel and as expected he was a top bloke.

Just my experience:thumb:

Was Morrissey staying in the same hotel?

Tags
616=attnseeker
Back
Top Bottom