Morrissey & Tobias

Hmph. That's a lovely and interesting interview, yet I don't see any sign of romantic or physical interest betwixt Moz and Toe-BYE-as.

Me neither.

I was able to watch the 2nd part no problem. wonder what the queen is dead or your arsenal would've been like had tony viisconti had produced them.

That's easy...not as good. :straightface:

An aside: Boz has the body of a real-ale-drinking man. Respect.

I'm surprised, from the "group" picture, that Boz isn't all tattoed up, being a Rockabilly man.

I don't think it's so really important. I believe that there's no more than only a coincidence. When Alain were on band many comments were said about Morrissey and Whyte. It's so easy talk about everyone and it's so hard to prove something.

you all look like as so heterosexual, I pray for you who persecute .
John 8:7 However, when they persisted with their question, He raised Himself up and said, Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.

John 8:7 However, when they persisted with their question, He raised Himself up and said, Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.

:eek:
Has anyone ever quoted the Bible on solo before?..

Kinda freaking me out, man :squiffy:

Or maybe it's just that I've been poring over art books all day :o

Some of us don't persecute. Some of us are persecuted by homosexuality, newsflash. And bored to death with "homo this, homo that".:thumb:

Wouldn't it be great to live and let live? Oh no. You think I persecute you so I think you persecute me you're paranoid so you make me paranoid :drama::sleeping: etc.
Let's grow the f. up, everybody, gay or straight, eh? :guitar: There are more important problems in the world than knowing whose arse Morrissey is interested in.

Surely?

Wow.

All this time I just assumed the affection was because Morrissey felt sorry for Jesse.

It must be difficult for Jesse to be in the band, yet only capable of playing eighteen songs.

Wow.

All this time I just assumed the affection was because Morrissey felt sorry for Jesse.

It must be difficult for Jesse to be in the band, yet only capable of playing eighteen songs.

Oh sweet Jesus!:eek: Jesse! don't read!!!!

Too late.

I have no problem with Morrissey being gay, I just feel sorry for Jesse because he cheated on him when he was in Italy. I've got pictures of Morrissey with George Clooney. There's also a pig. And a lake. And Peter Hogg, for some reason. It's not pretty.:tears:

And I've just realized thanks to this thread that the reason Mr Tobias is looking like he has lockjaw in these pics is because he's looking at Mr Walters.:thumb: Two men fighting for the same man! :sweet: About to draw their, er, swords!
Lucky Morrissey. Still has guys fighting over him. Even when looking like a 66 y.o. Irish farmer.

How does he do it? Give us your secret! :tears:

Too late.

I have no problem with Morrissey being gay, I just feel sorry for Jesse because he cheated on him when he was in Italy. I've got pictures of Morrissey with George Clooney. There's also a pig. And a lake. And Peter Hogg, for some reason. It's not pretty.:tears:

And I've just realized thanks to this thread that the reason Mr Tobias is looking like he has lockjaw in these pics is because he's looking at Mr Walters.:thumb: Two men fighting for the same man! :sweet: About to draw their, er, swords!
Lucky Morrissey. Still has guys fighting over him. Even when looking like a 66 y.o. Irish farmer.

How does he do it? Give us your secret! :tears:

:lbf: Oh Barking, you do amuse me... :D

Err, do you suppose Jake was also naked whilst taking the piccy? :squiffy:
*camera over jewels* :cool:

Err, do you suppose Jake was also naked whilst taking the piccy? :squiffy:
*camera over jewels* :cool:
actually travis shinn* took it ;)

*married btw, excepting a child...ehh rather his wife;-)

Last edited:

Too late.

Hey, if Jesse reads it, maybe he'll practice harder and improve. :thumb:
THEN, maybe Morrissey will be able to change up the set list every once in awhile. :guitar:

I remember years ago former IU Basketball coach Bobby Knight got into all sorts of trouble for publicly calling a kid something like fatso and telling him to diet and try some exercise, etc....Everyone said Knight humiliated the poor kid.

A year later, the kid (who had now lost a bunch of weight) publicly thanked Knight for calling him out. He said it wasn't until that moment that it occurred to him how much he stood out from the other students....for years, his family had tried to "protect" him from the truth.

Maybe I just did Jesse a favor.

I remember years ago former IU Basketball coach Bobby Knight got into all sorts of trouble for publicly calling a kid something like fatso and telling him to diet and try some exercise, etc....Everyone said Knight humiliated the poor kid.

A year later, the kid (who had now lost a bunch of weight) publicly thanked Knight for calling him out. He said it wasn't until that moment that it occurred to him how much he stood out from the other students....for years, his family had tried to "protect" him from the truth.

Maybe I just did Jesse a favor.

:guitar: :highfive:

sorry Jesse. :blushing: (hey where did the tiny size 1 go?)

Don't think he's reading though, unless he's bored to death staying with his 'in-law in Altrincham :rolleyes:

Why the labels? I remember an interview from a very long time ago when Morrissey voiced his dislike of labels, especially sexual ones, and I must say I agree wholeheartedly with him. People are sexual, that is very true, and that is why I guess Morrissey's sexual orientation keeps coming up on this site. I am interested in Morrissey in many ways, and, yes, I guess I would like to have a clearcut picture of his preference in that regard just for my personal insight. However, it will in no way change my opinion of him, his great contribution to music and his place in our culture. He is a well kept secret in many ways. Many inuendos, many riddles and so much mystery. Perhaps to some that is half the appeal?

As far as Jesse is concerned. I don't see any physical attraction between the two. They are so different. Opposites attracting? No, can't see it here. Jesse in that interview looks rather sheepish, as though he is the dutiful student of the great rock icon. Maybe even in awe of the great man he is seated next to. He certainly should be! Oh, to occupy that seat just once!

Back
Top Bottom