Jesse is pissed at the thieving bastards that leaked our record...

"The thieving bastards that leaked our record" says to me the ones that did the actual leaking, not the fans.

But don't let that get in the way of another anti-Jesse rant.

Re: hmmmm

It's not the same though, is it. I love the feeling I get when I enter a shop, browse through the racks and select the albums I want. Ordering stuff online is so impersonal.

There's nothing worse than maneuvering your way through all the scum in HMV, queuing in line with smelly people for an eternity, then having some overly friendly employee give his unwanted critique of the product you're buying. I order online always - saves a lot of hassle all around.

I agree with Jesse - the illegal downloads mean that fewer copies will be sold - therefore Jesse will earn less money

That's an interesting quote......

I remember when travelling to the USA from the UK two years ago to see Morrissey at 6 gigs, and I ended up seeing 1 full gig and a gig lasting 7 songs as Morrissey's voice went. I was really disappointed and thought to myself ''I wonder if Jesse will still get paid for the gigs that never took place........''

I'm sure those fans who travelled from all over to Camden Roundhouse last January (flights / train / coach travel, hotel etc etc) thought exactly the same:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

I remember when travelling to the USA from the UK two years ago to see Morrissey at 6 gigs, and I ended up seeing 1 full gig and a gig lasting 7 songs as Morrissey's voice went. I was really disappointed and thought to myself ''I wonder if Jesse will still get paid for the gigs that never took place........''

I'm sure those fans who travelled from all over to Camden Roundhouse last January (flights / train / coach travel, hotel etc etc) thought exactly the same:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

i find myself agreeing with more or less everything you say my friend:o and you've worded that very well:guitar:

well, its fine that jesse is mad i guess
i mean many fans seem to hate him anyways
i guess he is just doing his best to fan those flames :eek:

Your logic amuses me.

Don't worry too much Jesse, most people are more impressed with Alain's efforts on this album than your ham handed attempts at pop songs.

hahaha agreed :guitar:

"The thieving bastards that leaked our record" says to me the ones that did the actual leaking, not the fans.

But don't let that get in the way of another anti-Jesse rant.

Thing is I like Jesse and have no idea why people denigrate him so much. It's a strange comment though. "Thieving bastards" People who leak an album are not thieves. You have to steal something in order to be a thief. People who download it and then don't buy it are the thieves. The leakers are just c*%#$!

i might cancel my pre order of yor and going and pilfer it instead. i think i deserve a free copy all the money i've spent. he's got a f***ing cheek that jesse tobias, and that f***ing morrissey character:rolleyes:.....what do you reckon "the only living jukebox in the village"?

i might cancel my pre order of yor and going and pilfer it instead. i think i deserve a free copy all the money i've spent. he's got a f***ing cheek that jesse tobias, and that f***ing morrissey character:rolleyes:.....what do you reckon "the only living jukebox in the village"?

Me? I'm off to bed.
*goes to bed dreaming about which forum this post will end up in the morning:D*

Jukebox Jury

I listened :o:o .it is wonderful , bold , impudent
Everything less . take out all you need and That's How People Grow Up. you make two new songs

I am so proud.

I will do my Pre-order this week

This post is so obnoxious and certifiable I don't know where to start?

Wtf are you talking about?

Artists like Morrissey and his band make art because people like you couldn't possibly conjure up anything remotely as beautiful yourself and now you can't be bothered forking out $25? I don't know how musicians sleep at night with an audience such as yourself? Thank god Moz doesn't surf the web!

This post is so obnoxious and certifiable I don't know where to start?

Wtf are you talking about?

Artists like Morrissey and his band make art because people like you couldn't possibly conjure up anything remotely as beautiful yourself and now you can't be bothered forking out $25? I don't know how musicians sleep at night with an audience such as yourself? Thank god Moz doesn't surf the web!

Calm down mate.

the beast and JJ were pissed because I moved their redundant posts in this thread to the pigsty.
beast was only joking, he didn't mean it. :o

Jukebox Jury

It was still a good night though;)

f*** them. they sting us fans for enough money:(

I guess this is another one of those hilarious jokes?

Guess I need to go through my joke book again and study up :)

I think I've just had my fill of fans and what they think artists owe them. This was the steel gurder that broke the camel's back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom