It’s not about politics

I’m not concerned in the least about anyone volunteering for euthanasia.

There will be a vote in September about whether the UN will be “granted” global rights above any and all countries’ sovereignty, to blanket enforce the roll-out of obligatory forced chip implantation in all humans globally. Along with the enforced roll-out of all other idiotic WEF policies.

If you or anyone else thinks this isn’t happening, why would anyone think that? the vaccines happened, and only served to show that barely anyone is capable of thinking for themselves

And what does everyone think Neuralink is for?

It’s not even like any of this is a secret, and all i see is people discussing totally inconsequential things, all the time
Yeah, I don't trust Elon for a second.

It's things like this that make me grateful for jehovas witnesses.

There will be a vote in September about whether the UN will be “granted” global rights above any and all countries’ sovereignty, to blanket enforce the roll-out of obligatory forced chip implantation in all humans globally. Along with the enforced roll-out of all other idiotic WEF policies.

If you or anyone else thinks this isn’t happening, why would anyone think that? the vaccines happened, and only served to show that barely anyone is capable of thinking for themselves

And what does everyone think Neuralink is for?

It’s not even like any of this is a secret, and all i see is people discussing totally inconsequential things, all the time
I didn't know about that upcoming UN vote. That would be the end of human rights and all related endeavors. Looks like it's war one way or the other, direct or indirect.

Yanis Varoufakis deduces the vast majority of us are economically screwed too - https://www.wired.com/story/yanis-varoufakis-technofeudalism-interview/

Check out the last chapter of Yuval Harari's 2021 book about the new religion of Data-ism, which he reckons is probably on the way to chewing up and spitting out humans in line with our own subconscious species-generated (violent) algorithms for living - https://archive.org/details/homo-de...morrow_202110/page/n315/mode/1up?view=theater

(I was saving that for the robots thread but you deserve it!)

Here's some news going in the other direction. The US FDA has banned non-compete agreements which were being imposed on employees by companies to hobble their freedom of choice in the bluddy labour market - https://www.nbcnews.com/business/bu...420221497&mc_cid=3336cb3257&mc_eid=270c825848
What seems inconsequential today may save the world tomorrow, no? :flowers:

"There is a nurturing quality to the universe that is for us like a natural law, a universal principle that we can tap into: this field of love that is the matrix of the universe.’- https://aeon.co/essays/in-the-beginning-there-was-love-we-can-move-with-its-power

How are the feral cats? Did the neighbors work out? Regards to you & your mum.
Maybe you should be? Evidence is coming out about a systematic policy of euthanasia without consent in the UK (and presumably elsewhere) over the past few years, - https://metatron.substack.com/p/midazolam-murders-a-policy-of-systemic

Here's someone else agreeing that Israeli and many Western Zionist sympathisers seem to be running the world - https://consortiumnews.com/2024/04/26/craig-murray-worse-than-you-can-imagine/?

Remember the flight into Egypt, where the infant Jesus was forced into exile with his family because King Herod, a Roman Jew, on hearing a rival had been born, ordered all children under 2 years of age to be killed. Meaning they were essentially refugees.

‘The foreigners residing among you must be treated as native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt’ (Leviticus 19.34).

Some do, some don't, as the UK Rwanda Bill shows - https://www.socialeurope.eu/uks-rwanda-bill-is-doomed-for-political-failure

The world has always been pulling in opposite directions. Don't lose faith.

She got the Moz shirt?!

Looks staged to me, tbh.

This book reviewer writes passionately and informatively about the cuckoo reign of the UK royal family - https://earthbound.report/2024/04/22/book-review-abolish-the-monarchy-by-graham-smith/

It partners neatly with this epic essay about England's soul and destiny - https://paulkingsnorth.substack.com/p/and-did-those-feet? :greatbritain:
Looks staged to you? Are you for real? How dare you even suggest such a thing. Shane on you! This happened at the Stonestown Galleria Mall in San Francisco.

View attachment 103642

For the record, I don’t buy into the vaccine conspiracies. However, if you want to believe the vaccine was created to kill billions of people then there’s your culprits in the quoted post. Although, as tough as it is for me to admit, my prediction is that everyone who got the vaccine will die out over the next 80 years or so, and the likes of Dr. Shankara Chetty will therefore be proven right. The poison from the vaccine can be so slow moving that millions of people will live into their 90s but eventually will succumb to it. There’s no escape. It might take decades but once they reach 90 years old they’ll start dropping like flies, just you wait. And Bill Gates will be looking up from hell as it happens, laughing maniacally (unless he’s still alive at that stage thanks to all the adrenochrome injections he received :mad:).

I also consider the WEF to be a distraction, almost a red herring. Try as I might, I can’t see Klaus Schwab as some Bond-level villain. Not that I waste much time looking into it, but I would rather research BlackRock, Inc. for example - which has three of the usual suspects as its founders - than the WEF. Vaccines and WEF have become buzzwords for conservatives online; they attribute a large portion of society’s ills to both, and my eyes glaze over when I see it. Often they also support Israel which is the trifecta of woeful right-leaning political opinions. Additionally, these types tend to see paedophiles everywhere but rarely if ever have anything concrete to back up any of their claims. Wait a second, I think I’ve just described @nicky wire's legs!

Last edited:
You don’t have the first clue about genetics. For a start, we have different levels of grey matter in our brains. Many websites will give you political reasons for that, such as it’s due to poverty and racism, for which there’s no proof.
Deport deport deport

The likes of Malarkey and Gregor Samsa (and Liz Truss) would have you believe that the only difference between us is skin colour!

IMG_2154.jpeg

IMG_2238.jpeg

IMG_2236.jpeg

IMG_2237.jpeg

The likes of Malarkey and Gregor Samsa (and Liz Truss) would have you believe that the only difference between us is skin colour!

View attachment 103734
View attachment 103735
View attachment 103736
View attachment 103737

Exploring the association between the 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene promoter polymorphism and psychopathic personality traits, arrests, incarceration, and lifetime antisocial behavior​

“The current study examined whether the 2-repeat allele, which has been shown to be functionally different from the 3-repeat allele, was associated with a range of antisocial phenotypes in a sample of males drawn from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health. Analyses revealed that African-American males who carried the 2-repeat allele were, in comparison with other African-American male genotypes, significantly more likely to be arrested and incarcerated. Additional analyses revealed that African-American male carriers of the 2-repeat allele scored significantly higher on an antisocial phenotype index and on measures assessing involvement in violent behaviors over the life course. There was not any association between the 2-repeat allele and a continuously measured psychopathic personality traits scale. The effects of the 2-repeat allele could not be examined in Caucasian males because only 0.1% carried it.”

For the record, I don’t buy into the vaccine conspiracies. However, if you want to believe the vaccine was created to kill billions of people then there’s your culprits in the quoted post. Although, as tough as it is for me to admit, my prediction is that everyone who got the vaccine will die out over the next 80 years or so, and the likes of Dr. Shankara Chetty will therefore be proven right. The poison from the vaccine can be so slow moving that millions of people will live into their 90s but eventually will succumb to it. There’s no escape. It might take decades but once they reach 90 years old they’ll start dropping like flies, just you wait. And Bill Gates will be looking up from hell as it happens, laughing maniacally (unless he’s still alive at that stage thanks to all the adrenochrome injections he received :mad:).

I also consider the WEF to be a distraction, almost a red herring. Try as I might, I can’t see Klaus Schwab as some Bond-level villain. Not that I waste much time looking into it, but I would rather research BlackRock, Inc. for example - which has three of the usual suspects as its founders - than the WEF. Vaccines and WEF have become buzzwords for conservatives online; they attribute a large portion of society’s ills to both, and my eyes glaze over when I see it. Often they also support Israel which is the trifecta of woeful right-leaning political opinions. Additionally, these types tend to see paedophiles everywhere but rarely if ever have anything concrete to back up any of their claims. Wait a second, I think I’ve just described @nicky wire's legs!
I thought this to be a very weird post, coming from you, I mean. The WEF has very specific plans that they want to roll out globally, it is a very specific ideology, they have a program that many, many leaders have gone through, and they are using the UN as the mechanism and the vehicle through which they are furthering their various global agendas - ALL of which are designed to further enrich the schwabs and the jamie dimons and the rothschilds and the obamas and elons of the world, while allowing no freedom, and no autonomy for the general population, and while further impoverishing the already impoverished. Angela Merkel, Trudeau, Clinton, Elon, have all been through the program, amongst countless others. UniversalBasic Income has been in the works for years, in many countries in slight variations of the same guise, and is being rolled out everywhere because people are going to be poorer than ever before, and because many jobs will disappear (permanently) even in the next three years. The vaccine was a test run, and it’s been firmly, as far as I saw, shown and evidenced to have been the brainchild of the US/CIA.

It’s true that the big banks all support Israel, but no big banks espouse or support any party, politician, or legislation that is in any way right-leaning; so yes in that sense, we’re back again to left and right being frequently meaningless words - to use as epithets or as descriptors - in current discussions around politics - which I know has been mentioned by others plenty of times previously already. Klaus Schwab is an imbecile, what else is new? But when farmers have been protesting in England, in the US, in France, in Canada, and who knows where else - because their OWN LAND - in some cases that they’ve owned and worked for many generations - is being restricted or taken away and they are being told they can no longer FARM - these are all idiocies from Schwab and the WEF and the UN. They have killed animals by the THOUSANDS alongside some of these measures that most people don’t about yet, because why? Why doesn’t anyone seem to know anything? Because people don’t read, I suppose. None of this is secret information.

In Napa Valley, vineyard owners have already collectively sued, because “local bureaucrats” (ie local minions, destroying livelihoods and executing global plans at the local level) (who do NOT act of their own accord, for anyone who is still confused) implemented all kinds of restrictions that mean independent producers and independent landowners can no longer grow the grapes they want to grow, to make the wine they’ve always made. Because someone else decides for them now.

So when the WEF and the UN are of the position that soon we’ll all be microchipped so that they can track and tax every last human on earth, even the (literally) few carrots they might be growing in their own back garden, on their own “private” property, on their own land and for their own private consumption - then yes, I don’t think we’re moving forward as a global population, but back toward the dark ages.

And so also yes, I think it’s true that Schwab and the WEF could be “buzzwords”; but only if someone is 100% ok and in agreement with all their diabolical plans, and with every word of everything I just typed above. Which is not even the tip of the iceberg, of even the things that they’ve publicly disclosed already.

Killing off farmers livelihoods and physically killing animals by the tens of thousands (is happening already) or millions or whatever it’s going to eventually be, because they don’t want any countries to have solid individual economies, is not my idea of someone doing something innocuous.

If countries produce nothing, because the individuals citizens whose production was the backbone of GDP are no longer allowed to be producers of anything, then we will be right back to all being slaves for them, again. The global elite want everyone to eat their genetically modified lab grown meat that they are growing in petri dishes right now, as I type this, from cancer cells. Does anyone on planet earth believe that’s what Schwab and Elon will be dining on?

There are of course, also plans to feed everyone on farmed python meat. Again, for their own profits. Because they are the ones who will farm it, and control it all, and who will sell it to you. While farmers won’t be allowed to farm, or to exist, or to grow anything on their own land, or to keep animals, and no one will be allowed produce anything, or to establish small businesses anymore, or to even so much as blink without it being tracked and reported.

It does blow my mind that all of these plans and intentions are publicly disclosed, and people will just ignore every single thing until it one day finally comes down on their heads like a ten ton truck. Until something physically hurts the individual, no one cares about what hasn’t affected them personally yet.

As for anyone, anywhere, not just on this thread, who thinks that everyone is born with the same IQ… no words.

I don’t necessarily disagree with portions of that post. Many people in positions of power have social engineering intentions and they don’t care what effect it has on particular populations; I can fully believe that, we already instinctively know it to be true. I was mostly talking about the rumours that spread online without proof and large numbers of people end up believing it: Tom Hanks is a paedophile, Bill Gates takes adrenochrome shots, Stephen Spielberg and his cronies killed Heather O’Rourke, Michelle Obama is a man, or Rifke’s favourite one: Justin Trudeau is the love child of Fidel Castro. I would have no problem believing some of those celebrities are capable of the awful things that faceless people online claim they are if there was anything resembling proof of their involvement but there isn’t.

The vaccine and WEF stuff gets lumped in with all of that; it’s the same people talking about it. I’m not going to take the word of people who are wrong 99 times out of 100 and are only ever right by accident. Just about everyone I know in person (apart from me) got the covid vaccine and I haven’t heard about people dropping dead or ‘turbo cancer’ or anything like that. When is it supposed to start? If I go out later today and have to step over dead bodies to get down the street I’ll let you know and I’ll rethink my position. And I still don’t see what’s so remarkable about the WEF, those same people involved with it would be (from Wikipedia) “influencing global agendas & decision making, lobbying for public-private cooperation” whether the WEF existed or not.

The rot goes much deeper than that and focusing on this organisation seems to me to be a waste of time and provides no answers. It’s a safe thing to focus on, it’s unlikely to ruffle many feathers, and it’s headed by a German therefore 60 year olds like catturd on Twitter are able to call Schwab a Nazi and feel like they’ve got everything figured out. WEF is a topic that’s suitable for discussion on Fox News and Rifke’s favourite right-wing kosher podcasts while other more interesting subjects remain taboo. I’m not sure why that would be weird coming from me since I’ve never found researching the WEF to be useful. Here’s a tweet that makes a similar case in greater depth:

Also I’ll just say I can’t see how they could forcibly microchip every last person on earth, or even 1% of people, and the lab grown meat question is of no special interest to me because I already haven’t eaten meat in nearly 10 years. Most of the rest of the post is dealing with projections for the future, some of which might come to pass and other parts probably will not, and I don’t think there’s much more I can say about it at this point.

Last edited:
Ok. I see why you think what you think, if that thread reflects more or less your view. I disagree with many of his statements in his thread and several paragraphs I disagree with in their entirety. I don’t care enough about this person or the spin in their thread to debunk it on Morrissey-Solo. The Covid thing is completely separate, and there are many, many thousands of doctors that are very vocal and who have been very public throughout, in their relentless public disclosure of their reporting of the shocking numbers of vaccine injured they saw in their own patients - and the dead. I think the Covid discussion is not a discussion anymore, for the reason that it’s not debateable anymore. How can it be, when vaccine companies have admitted that the vaccines do snd have, injured, maimed, and killed?

I’m glad you don’t know anyone who has had an averse effect, and let’s hope it stays that way.

I definitely don’t look to influential youtubers to asplain to me about the WEF or Davos. But whatever. You’re definitely right that who really even gives a shit anymore. All the noise and all the nonsense voices are unbearable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom