It’s not about politics

I had to Google it because obviously I’m not going to take a Zionist’s word for anything, and here’s what I found. From The Guardian:

Mon 26 Feb 2024 01.48 CET

Tens of thousands of supporters of former Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro have rallied in the country’s biggest city, in a show of strength against legal challenges that could put him in jail.
The far-right former president, who called the rally in São Paulo after being targeted by a police raid earlier this month investigating an alleged coup attempt, spoke for about 20 minutes to defend himself, while reminiscing about his time in power.

So no, it wasn’t a rally in support of Israel, it was a rally in support of Brazil’s ex-President. And it wasn’t two million people, it was tens of thousands.

A lying Zionist? Never :openmouth:!
You believing any old sh!t if it conforms to your prejudices instead of doing further research? Surely not :openmouth:!

Happy Easter everyone, or as Joe Biden likes call it, 'trans visibility day.' :ROFLMAO:

trans.jpg

This post will really impress goinghome; at least you’ve got that going for you.
Not sure which you mean.
Why would the bullshit be coming from a fan site - rather than the press?
And how in the name of God could he be facing more bullshit here than me?
Do you not notice a major overlap at certain times between the press and fan site? Quite frequently celebrity fans and associates post on solo. That's no secret. Undoubtedly the press and other key interested parties visit too. The way you battle through the bullshit affirms your gumption, equanimity and equipoise. O yes it does!

My interest in you didn't stretch that far. It was just a passing thought. I say this with respect and just to bring your attention to the fact that it is perceived in that way by some. It's my opinion.
Fascinating insight into how people think, how what other people say affects their thinking, how careful they are in configuring their thoughts for public consumption in order to preserve peer regard, and all manner of related psychosocial dynamics we fall subject to. 🥀
The state of my YouTube algorithm:

View attachment 102908

🤣 Would you not have some pity on the poor disorientated algorithm?!

To short-circuit even more, try Russell's excellent investigation of the Moz-cow bombing

Do you not notice a major overlap at certain times between the press and fan site? Quite frequently celebrity fans and associates post on solo. That's no secret. Undoubtedly the press and other key interested parties visit too.

There was a thread where Worms was arguing with Andrew Collins that was very useful.

I found a couple of posts on here where a twat of a troll - who, mortifyingly, I used to think was funny - was gloating about getting rid of Julie/TTY & Central being run by SER & a fan called Curtis, who not that long after died (apprently) by suicide - so that's another layer of potential horror to add to this mess.

“February 27, 2014​

Israel and Occupied Palestinian Territories: Trigger-happy: Israel’s use of excessive force in the West Bank​

Israeli forces have repeatedly violated their obligations under international human rights law by using excessive force to stifle dissent and freedom of expression, resulting in a pattern of unlawful killings and injuries to civilians. They do so with virtual impunity due to the authorities’ failure to conduct thorough investigations. This report focuses on the use of excessive force in the West Bank since the beginning of 2011. It includes cases of killings and injuries of Palestinian civilians in the context of protests against Israel’s continuing military occupation of the Palestinian territories, illegal Israeli settlements and the fence/wall.”

Israel are trigger-happy. No doubt about that.
The UK will still sell them weapons.

“Scale of exports
The U.K. has licensed arms worth more than £574 million to Israel since 2008, with U.K. defense exports amounting to £42 million in 2022, according to research by the House of Commons Library. Britain has form in suspending arms sales to Israel.”

This is hilarious. Police Scotland have received more hate crime complaints against Humza Useless than they have against JK Rowling - for this hate-filled rant against white people. I mean - if you live in Scotland and you don't like people with white skin, you have a problem, being as Scotland is 96% white.

Back
Top Bottom