I hate to say this

Re: hmmmmm

I guess one can be a frinker and a wanker. A winker, maybe.

Pleasuring yourself while watching Mozfrink ... I never thought about that
*blushes*

Might wink at Momo at the next gig so he knows about it ...
*blushes a bit more*

i am all in favour of tested, recommended frinkers in whose hands Mzzer would be safely fondled at a gig or sth else
for a given value of safe

Fine, I was just passing the word. Call me a troll or whatever. I was just saying, from what I have been told he plans on no more tours. But who knows in 3 or 4 years he might tour again. Don't jump down my back for relaying something.
Oh thank you all mighty Roky for passing the word to us little people. :rolleyes:

The man will be awesome for the next thousand years. The problem is he won't be touring that long. I wouldn't be surprised though if he is fed up with all the BS from this tour.

He just needs to do a show in front of the frinkers, he'll be showered in love and delight which might be a nice refreshing change to the current streak of bad luck.

HERE HERE! He needs a Frinker only gig, that will get him going again. He might not make it out of there with all his clothes intact but we will show him a good time that is for damn sure. :guitar:

Re: hmmmmm

Pleasuring yourself while watching Mozfrink ... I never thought about that
*blushes*

Might wink at Momo at the next gig so he knows about it ...
*blushes a bit more*

i am all in favour of tested, recommended frinkers in whose hands Mzzer would be safely fondled at a gig or sth else
for a given value of safe

Aren't "wink" and "wank" words in German?

I only know this through my interest in Wagner.

well, he has to stop one day... in fact I wouldn't be surprised at all.

For now, I just hope he has a good time in the US tour with lots of loving fans ! :thumb:

But I am pretty sure this is Morrissey's last tour he will do. Plus no more dates will be added to the US. I will be surprised if this tour is finished. I got this from a reliable source not long ago. I hate to be the breaker of bad news but I am 99% sure this is it.

hmmm, seems everyone on here has a 'reliable source'.

lets just pause for a moment and remember how many of you panicked and maxed out your credit cards to get to the 2007 NY gigs that *and i quote* "THE LAST FOR THE FORESEABLE FUTURE"

whilstthe rest of us relaxed in the safe knowledge that Morrisseys 'foreseeable future' never extends more than a few months ahead.
oh and then we got Camden roundhouse, :lbf:

as for the 'reliable' source bit, im changing careers, for a small fee, i will be from now on giving out titbits of info as a relaible source, im gonna do business cards and everything.. :guitar:

Relia B. Le Source was saying similar things to people on here

:lbf: With a surname like that, Relia must be Canadian. They're still learning word genres over there. Le Source... You can almost picture a pine forest with a little spring...And a lake...Sigh...I love Canada...I miss it...

Lemme guess...The B stands for Boulesitte? :cool:

Back
Top Bottom