I am a muslim radical and ISIS member and a Morrissey fan, ask me anything

This should trigger you.

I am really triggered by something a politician (who has no power) said thirteen years ago (on an issue that she has changed her mind about) in a country in which I don’t live.

BTW Happy National Day, Sweden! Stay great!

ikea_blue_swiss_roll05.img_assist_custom.jpg

Last edited:
I am really triggered by something a politician (who has no power) said thirteen years ago (on an issue that she has changed her mind about) in a country in which I don’t live.

BTW Happy national holiday, Sweden! Stay great!

You are a true hypocrite. You blamed Morrissey here a lot of times for NOT telling people they should vote this "powerless" politician for PRESIDENT. Please, don't hurry to erase all your previous shameful posts, we the habituées remember all your words.

#FreeSweden

You rated it, you quoted it, you even lied about it. "Changed her mind" is not what happened. She changed her position because anyone could see the time had come to give up that "back to the mists of history" nonsense. You really believe a person can change their mind on a fundamental issue like human equality?
So yes I'd say you were triggered.

You are a true hypocrite. You blamed Morrissey here a lot of times for NOT telling people they should vote this "powerless" politician for PRESIDENT. Please, don't hurry to erase all your previous shameful posts, we the habituées remember all your words.

#FreeSweden

I was pointing out the contradiction in Morrissey's "nobody for president" statement before the election and his whinging about Trump afterwards. Shameful? You dumb bot.

You rated it, you quoted it, you even lied about it. "Changed her mind" is not what happened. She changed her position because anyone could see the time had come to give up that "back to the mists of history" nonsense. You really believe a person can change their mind on a fundamental issue like human equality?
So yes I'd say you were triggered.

Oh, now replying to a post qualifies as being triggered. Again, I couldn't give less of a f*** about what made her change her mind about gay marriage. In the meantime, enjoy your clown of a President!

I was pointing out the contradiction in Morrissey's "nobody for president" statement before the election and his whinging about Trump afterwards. Shameful? You dumb bot.

He talked about Trump BEFORE the election. There isn't any contradiction in pointing "nobody for president" if you don't like the candidates. The contradiction is yours, since you supported a fake liberal candidate, as a lot of people here told you were doing. Hypocrite.

He talked about Trump BEFORE the election. There isn't any contradiction in pointing "nobody for president" if you don't like the candidates. The contradiction is yours, since you supported a fake liberal candidate, as a lot of people here told you were doing. Hypocrite.

Oh yes, there is a contradiction in saying "nobody for president, don't vote" and then whinging about the guy who won. It's bleeding obvious to anyone but the dumb bots.

Perhaps you should check your definition of "hypocrite". Supporting a political candidate, even with reservations (you can go back to my "shameful posts" in which I said that I do have reservations about Hillary, also because of the gay marriage thing, but that the most important thing is to keep the bigger evil out, and Trump and the GOP are by far the bigger evil to me - the alternative to "lying" Hillary is Mike Pence, a Christian fundie who is openly anti-gay and who spoke out in favour of gay conversion therapy) is hardly being a hypocrite. I tell you what IS though: patting yourself on the back for your kindness and integrity and then anonymously harassing another forum member because you're too much of a coward to own what you say. You hypocrite.

Last edited:
Oh yes, there is a contradiction in saying "nobody for president, don't vote" and then whinging about the guy who won. It's bleeding obvious to anyone but the dumb bots.

Perhaps you should check your definition of "hypocrite". Supporting a political candidate, even with reservations (you can go back to my "shameful posts" in which I said that I do have reservations about Hillary, also because of the gay marriage thing, but that the most important thing is to keep the bigger evil out, and Trump and the GOP are by far the bigger evil to me - the alternative to "lying" Hillary is Mike Pence, a Christian fundie who is openly anti-gay and who spoke out in favour of gay conversion therapy) is hardly being a hypocrite. I tell you what IS though: patting yourself on the back for your kindness and integrity and then anonymously harassing another forum member because you're too much of a coward to own what you say. You hypocrite.

I am not the anonymous here, you are the master of contradictions and a fake character.

I am not the anonymous here, you are the master of contradictions and a fake character.

You liar, you already admitted it. Your constant accusations of me being a fake character, have you ever thought about that that's quite nasty? What is it called again? Bullying perhaps? Oh, I forgot: in your mind bullying equals saying negative (but true) things about Morrissey, not actual real bullying, the kind that you are guilty of.

Oh, now replying to a post qualifies as being triggered. Again, I couldn't give less of a f*** about what made her change her mind about gay marriage. In the meantime, enjoy your clown of a President!
Whatever her reason was I bet she has asked herself at least once if it was a mistake. She thought she was going to be President and now she is "a politician (who has no power)" who handed the election to a clown. I don't blame you for being triggered.

You would just love it if people hated or despised you, you attention seeking knob. Well, you’re not that important. Takes a bit more to hate someone. I’m just sick and tired of reading your f***ing Scheisse day in day out.
You don't have to read my posts and I would love it if I wasn't the constant center of attention here cause it drains me a bit at times.
I suspect you are a bit jealous but don't be.

Only Uncleskinny can call people names on here, it is a Solo instated law and we prefer it that way.

BTW Happy National Day, Sweden! Stay great!

There is no need to post a flag drenched in nazi blood.

This thread is the latest mine field here at Solo and we seriously need Diana ressurected to clear it for us.

nintchdbpict000001054018.jpg

You don't have to read my posts and I would love it if I wasn't the constant center of attention here cause it drains me a bit at times.
I suspect you are a bit jealous but don't be.

Kind of hard to avoid you when 95% of all posts are yours and one has to wade through your scheisse to find posts by the nice posters. Kind of hard to avoid you, too, when you cut into conversations, shall we say, about food to inform gay people that they are going to die from AIDS.

You have a strange way of showing that you don’t want attention …

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/make-urban-go-away-and-leave-solo-for-good.120404/

All this unwanted attention. Must be DRAINING.

You are an utter f***ing cock.

Last edited:
Kind of hard to avoid you when 95% of all posts are yours and one has to wade through your scheisse to find posts by the nice posters. Kind of hard to avoid you, too, when you cut into conversations, shall we say, about food to inform gay people that they are going to die from AIDS.

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/make-urban-go-away-and-leave-solo-for-good.120404/

Said the austrian cuckoo clock.

tumblr_n1zp1xbpTx1s2mmayo1_500.gif

Maybe you should pay more attention to your boyfriend so he does not need to go to London and have sex with his lover?

All gays cheat and most have open relationships with dozens of lovers but with your bad eyesight maybe you cannot find one.

BANTER!

Stop stealing from Uncleskinny.

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom