Hollywood High Tickets Sold Out Within Minutes - TTY - 26 Feb 2013

Hollywood High - true-to-you.net
26 February 2013

Hollywood High

Tickets for Morrissey's show at Hollywood High on March 2 have sold out within minutes of going on sale. By 10.01, all ticket-outlet systems were jammed, and it took 45 minutes to acknowledge all successful applications. Factually, all tickets sold out "in 12 seconds" according to the William Morris Agency.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey is such a hypocrite, and I do not understand why people can't call him on the Staples issue. He only cares about the money--not the animals.

We have ADD...the Staples thing is a moot point. I think people are happy he is able to pick up and carry on with the tour (I know I am so stoked I can't even see straight- coming to Nashville and me and my son got the last 2 tickets- I hope there's NO FOOD at the Ryman 'cuz we ain't eatin' nothin'). :guitar: Sometimes you have to choose your battles.

Harsh Truth you are Funny. :lbf: Love the prom comment. Never thought of that angle but you may be on the mark . Lucky kids !

I think that it`s awesome that he`s doing a show at Hollywood High.I saw Morrissey in Yuma,Arizona.That was a very small venue.This from a man who can sell out Staples center.I think it was pretty cool that he brought his music to an area like ours.I don`t live in Arizona but it`s only an hour from where I live.Where I`m from you usually have to travel to San Diego or L.A. to get to a show.I`ve also seen him at festivals.I have to say that I prefer the more intimate venues.That was a really great day for me.The other fans were awesome.I think we appreciated it more because it was such a rare and wonderful treat.I think the fans that get to see him at H.High are very lucky!

i woke up at 10 after 10 and still was able to have my morning pee, then wash hands then sign on to computer and get tickets, IT WAS NOT SOLD OUT IMMEDIATELY.

i woke up at 10 after 10 and still was able to have my morning pee, then wash hands then sign on to computer and get tickets, IT WAS NOT SOLD OUT IMMEDIATELY.

It says it took 45 mins to get through the system, but all tickets were spoken for within 12 seconds. Hence being able to get through 10 mins after if someone in the queue decided to not go through with their transaction. Consider yourself a lucky one who made it through the eye of the needle.

My mom introduced me to Morrissey when I was in her tummy, I'm excited to see him with my Mom. I've waited all my life for this...I'm a second generation fan!!!

My hero is playing a high school?

Found this:

http://www.rockandrollroadmap.com/l...leges/hollywood-high-school/view-details.html

Hollywood High has been the sight of many memorable concerts, notably Elvis Costello in 1978, the Stone Roses in 1990 and The Byrds in 1966.

Love this one:

http://www.seeing-stars.com/schools/hollywoodhigh.shtml

David Bowie reportedly tried to pick up girls here back in 1972, but didn't meet with much success - probably because (according to his friend) he was wearing a dress at the time.

Peter Yarrow organized a new music festival there in 1978. He sang Puff, The Magic Dragon, which is described here as a "genuinely moving moment":

http://books.google.com/books?id=xC...a=X&ei=U9AwUf_ZN4bW0QGstIFI&ved=0CFYQ6AEwBTgU

Last edited:
My mom introduced me to Morrissey when I was in her tummy, I'm excited to see him with my Mom. I've waited all my life for this...I'm a second generation fan!!!

You and both of my children...and now my granddaughter. Sang "Hand That Rocks The Cradle" to both of my children, several foster babies, and now my granddaughter. ;) ENJOY!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom